Prince :So this is what it sounds like when Doves Cry!

"Athena, how are you feeling baby?" Prince asked moving over my bed stroking my brow.

"Whatever it takes to save the baby, please! " I yell out to him.

I still couldn't believe the doctor was flirting with my Prince. But I can't worry about that; we need to save my baby. Prince gives an okay signal to Dr. Laura. She smiles back, and I am whisked away not before hearing her say to Prince

" You need to get dressed and join us. The nurses will tell you where the theater is, but you do realize, you still owe me. Right?"

"But of course, protect my legacy Laura that is all I ask, no male doctors and you will be deeply rewarded."

"With what?"

"You know." Dr. Laura looked pleased with his words because she followed us right away.

"Theater 7 and get the Anesthesiologist, Dr. Madeline, into the theater right away, we have to move quickly".

I could not believe it, I was about to become a mother, never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined this is how my life would turn out. I was given the Anesthesia By Dr. Madeline and began to feel out of it; I felt alone because Prince was not there.

"Is he not going to show Up? I began to worry, when all of a sudden I see him from the side of my eye, sitting beside me and smiling. Within the hour, we heard the baby cry. I began to cry, and so did Prince.

Prince cradled my face and whispered: "I love you, Athena, you have given me my most prized gift, the angels sent you to me, they are singing right now. Our family is complete."

Dr. Laura raised him up; he was beautiful.

"He is beautiful, " I whisper.

"Congratulations you have a beautiful baby boy," She said handing the baby over to a nurse, I looked and noticed another set of doctors coming in,

"He had the cord around his neck; we have to take him to the neonatal ward, just to be sure." I heard Dr. Laura tell Prince. Who then replied:

"I don't care whatever it takes or how much, I want my baby to be okay Laura."

"The team is very competent; he will be in good hands." She said. "You can go over to her room; Nurse Jackie will show you the way."

Prince accepts, he gives me a kiss and goes along with Nurse Jackie, I am then wheeled into the recovery room I'm worried about my baby boy, even though he is in good hands, I just can't put my finger on it but there is something about the way Dr. Laura flirted with Prince.

Shortly after that, still out of it I was whisked into the recovery room and sitting right there was Prince. Where is my baby?

"Athena, baby this is great, for you my dear a push gift?" He hands me a diamond encrusted bracelet.

"How is he?" I asked.

"He is beautiful I took a look at him, sounds just like me. Might be a superstar someday." Prince smiled taking a seat right next to my bedside. "I have to tell you something, Athena"

My heart began to thump what did he want to say.

"Go on I am listening," I told him, leaning in.

"It is going to be little different back at Paisley. I had to let a couple of folks go. We are not down to a skeleton staff."

"Why?" I asked wondering if this occurred all while I was in labor.

"Jason B cut off all monies to my label, and that is not it, Steve is leaning towards settling with a couple of people who sued me. I don't think he should, but he says it will be cheaper just to make them go away."