Fire Sweat: Tick Tick Bang Bang!

Prince lifts me out of the water; he still has on his now drenched lace pants. He delicately rests my body on the bed and steps out of my view.

Shivering with need, I turn my head from side to side waiting for him to return. He slowly makes an appearance, with nothing on but his hip chain. He moves closer, wraps his hands around my hips and pulls me close to the edge of the bed. Prince positions himself in between my thighs and remarks:

"Baby, I love you because I can be myself. I feel free in our spiritual union."

Prince looks at me with a hypnotic stare. He most certainly has a boyish charm to him that makes women find him irresistible. I could never resist him. I closed my eyes and gripped his hip chain while he sinks inside me. The calmness of the air broken only by the music our bodies makes with each thrust. Prince is gentle and tender through this process. With each gentle push, I respond by raising my hips to meet each and every thrust. Our pleasure escalates, as we reached for our peak, sweat rolls down the planes of our bodies, merging and cooling us down.

Our bodies continued to rock until I couldn't hold it any longer, I screamed as I reached multiple peaks. But Prince was not done; he continued to push further into me.

"One more time baby," he moaned. I began to feel completely overwhelmed, possessed even on the edge of desire until he yelled out in pleasure filling my inner core. He kissed me as he pulled himself apart and rolled over. We both stare at the ceiling fan quietly turning and cooling our sweat drenched bodies.

I turn to him and ask:

"Spiritual union?"

"Yes, two spirits unite, they become spiritually married, and then they create another in the form of a baby."

I thought his words were deep. Exhausted, I didn't have any more words to say as we held each other and drifted off to sleep.

The next couple of days on the island comprised of walking on the white sandy beaches, making love each and every day of the week in multiple places. We made love on the piano in his private studio, the shower, and in the infinity pool. Also, NO room in the house was off limits.

I still had this nagging feeling about that mansion back home. So I pulled out my phone and looked up the name of the street. Nothing came up in my internet search. I decided to look through an image search when, behold; the house came up, but the owner was not listed. Of course, my phone signal made my mission a slow one, so I decided to use the only computer in the home to search for this house, and finally I found the answer.

The house belonged to Jason B. I thought aloud: 'Jason B?" then it dawned on me. Jason B is Jill's father, did he stop to speak with Jill? Or her mother? Who was the female shadow I noticed? Was it Jill or her mom.

I decided not to say keep things to myself, but I was going to confront Prince about this discovery when the time is right. I dashed back into our bedroom to find Prince waiting inside. He looked amused and excited; he had a boyish grin on his face as though he had just won the lottery. He walked up to me and says:

"We are going into the town center today. I have a mini concert" he announced kissing my forehead, as he pulled open his closet. The ladies will help you get dressed; it is going to be exciting. I love playing for the residents, they appreciate my work."

I watched as he meticulously got dressed, taking is time to ensure, he had the right look. Soon he ushered in the ladies who promptly dressed me up.

The audience at the concert were so excited to see Prince; it was as though a messiah had come to their island and they were blessed to have him around. Well, that is until a crazy fan decided to start taking Prince's picture. Prince had a policy, mini or otherwise no pictures or camera's at his concerts. Oh sure, some people would break that rule, but they do so discreetly. This guy, on the other hand, decided to come close to the stage and in Prince's full glare.

Prince still playing his guitar looked directly at him and said:

"Don't take my picture. Just enjoy the show." But he refused to stop taking Prince's picture. Instead, he yelled out:

"I can do whatever I please you are playing for me! I paid for this ticket and my father is the boss around here."

With that, PRince's security team move forward to to take the man out of the man out of the concert, but the man's security personnel stepped up to them threatening the peaceful show. Who was this man?

All of a sudden, without warning shots, were fired in the air, and everyone ran for safety. I was sitting close to the stage and in that crazed moment felt a bullet hit my arm, I watched as Prince ran down the stage picked me up with my arm bleeding. His bodyguards provided a human shield as we hurried into a waiting vehicle. I felt the pain; I clutched on to my belly drifting in and out of consciousness. I heard voices especially Prince's

"Athena, Athena, please don't die. Chuck hurry."

Die, I was not going to die. No way.

"God please, please please don't let anything happen to Athena and my baby lord I need them, they are my family please." I heard his words and those were the last words I had heard before I blacked out.