Party Man Deep In My Soul Finale 5

"Mega superstar Prince just woke up! Unbelievable, He is awake." 

The television blared. My eyes widened. I turned to stare at the screen. There he was awake and sitting up. I got up, still in shock. He is awake, but the doctors said I only imagined things. I smiled. 

But then I turned back to face Slash. He smiled got on his feet, sighed and said: "We should head over there."

I blinked and stayed up and teary-eyed and said I guess you're right we should let's go. Slash held me close once more and said he's a lucky man my face dropped I felt a little bad. We didn't even have to leave the house because a few moments later I get a call from Chuck.

"The boss is on his way!"

"On his way? how is that possible?he just woke up?"

 Then I realized he had declined to stay any longer at the hospital.

 He wanted to return home to his family. 

He wanted to come back to Nate and me, of course.

I swallowed hard as I stared at the door.

I looked up at Slash. Then I said in a low voice " maybe it is best you leave"

He smiled, nodded and said "yes, but know you always have a friend in me. you'd be fine. he 

loves you, and you love him."

Then he turned to walk away, I stopped him, squeezed his hand and said thank you.

He smiled put on his aviator trade my glasses and his top hat and walked out the door.

I was a mess, an anxious crazy mess.

I couldn't imagine staying still and waiting for Prince to show up.

I was still so in love with him.

I wanted to hold him.

I wanted to get in the car and go over to meet him.

But then he was actually on his way here and not Paisley, I wondered why?

I ran into my bedroom and opened up my closet.

I pulled out an outfit that I thought would fit for this momentous occasion.

It was a long slinky dress. Standing there, I held the dress over body standing in front of a mirror, admiring my curves.

It brought back memories of door number seven and all that we have been through in the past year.

Then my phone began buzzing again. This time mom called. She said: "I saw the news. Did you see Prince is up!"

I said to her "yes he's actually on his way here."

She smiled and said, "oh my goodness he's coming directly to you you know what that means right he loves you, and I hope you didn't do anything with....."

I stopped her before she ended her sentence.

I said we didn't do anything nothing at all. Mom said OK I'm sure Prince will want to see Nate.

I said "I'm sure he will too. Hang on a second mom, I just got a text" I stared down at the text message.

It was from Chuck again, he said, "the boss wants to see you alone."

So I tell mom if it's OK Nate could stay with you for a little while longer I can call you to bring him over.

She said that's fine, You two need some time alone. This might be good for you. And please Alex, take care of him. We are counting on you!"