Mind Games: P.Control

"Do you believe in God?" I hear Prince ask the female intruder.

"Oui," She responded, her hands on her waist.

He closes her coat and takes her away from my view. I said to myself should I come out to see what they are up to or should I stay put? I decided to wait for his return. Shortly after that, Prince returns. He smiles and climbs into bed behind me; then he pulls my body closer to his.

Some part of me imagined I could smell her perfume, but if they did anything then there is no way it would have been that quick? Right? Or was it a quickie? Why must I torment myself with these thoughts?

I nudge prince, but he is fast asleep with his music blaring in the background. I wondered how he was able to sleep, but I then recalled how I tried back then to turn off the music, and he was not pleased. Besides, we will be up in an hour so I might as well get some sleep, so I did.

I woke up a little later to find Prince already dressed, scribbling something on one of the mirrors in the room.

It read:

"You are amazing whatever you touch turns to gold."

I turn my head to the side, trying to figure out what he meant by that. I smirk and ask:

"Honey, what are you doing?"

Prince turns around and says to me:

"Baby, whatever you say comes true."

"Excuse me?" I ask confused as ever.

"Baby I am saying to myself whatever I touch will turn to gold; it will be a success."

He moves closer, pulls me into his embrace and locks lips with me.

Jokingly I say: "so now that you touched me, will I turn to gold?"

He laughs as he symbolically pats  my belly with his slender fingers, then he said: "Baby my touching you turned to platinum."

He gives me another sensual kiss.

"Plus your music under me is going to go gold! Now I have to run Earl is waiting."

"Earl?"

"Baby My hairstylist and you my dear have to get ready for tonight, Mell and Stacy will take care of you."

I had forgotten about the nannies Mell and Stacy.

"Okay," I groan. "I wanted us to stay in, but money calls."

"Baby there'll be plenty of time for that later. Oh and tonight we will be communicating with our eyes and our minds." He said. Before I could respond, he walked out of the room. What did he mean by talking with our eyes and our minds?

I get out of bed into the shower to meet Mel and Stacy waiting to help me get dressed. Mel pulls out a cart of custom outfits just recently made for Prince.

"Sir wants you to pick one for tonight, ma'am." 

I glance at the rack; I chose a nice outfit that spoke volumes to me. 

Mel and Stacy nod their heads in approval.  

"Ma'am the boss will definitely love that on you. May I say he picked out an outfit that matches the one you chose, "Mel Remarks.

I smiled. Great minds do think alike. Maybe we were communicating already. That moment I felt a little flutter in my belly, I guess our baby wanted to let me know he is there too.