Something in the water does not compute!

"Ethan, Jessica, what are you both doing here?" I exclaimed, staring at them in shock;  are they together or else why would they be cuddled up in our presence?

Prince noticed my stance; he turned his gaze to me and whispers in my ears:

"We need to be going.Reservation awaits us."

But I could not move. I stared directly at Jessica. She smiled, turned her face away feeling guilty.

Ethan finally speaks up: "Hello Alex, Jessica and I are friends now."

Ethan turned to Jessica and gave her a nauseating kiss.

"Friends?" I asked, eyebrows raised. Or friends with benefits? I imagined.

Prince grew increasingly agitated at the interruption tried hurrying us along, he glanced at Ethan and said "Sorry, we can't stay to chat, we have reservations tonight. Goodluck you two."

He wrapped his hand around my waist and began leading me out of their presence. I turned to see Jessica staring blankly at me; her lips murmured the words:

"I am sorry, I wanted to tell you. I am pregnant."

"Pregnant, well..." I shrugged my shoulders, a forced smile formed on my face."Good for you."

Honestly, I didn't care! Although deep down inside, I felt betrayed by her. She was supposed to be my friend.

As we drove to the dinner location, neither one of us says a word in the car. But as soon as we were pulling up to the restaurant, Prince teased my palm with his fingers, then turned to me and smiled broadly: "You look  stunning today."

"Now he whispered. "Take off your underwear; it is not needed tonight."

I wanted to ask why, but instead, I did as he requested. He smirked and stared straight ahead. It was nice to be appreciated by the one I love. I had to understand that he's going to a lot right now, so I have to be supportive.

At that moment he pulls out a box from his pocket. What could it be? Could it be a diamond bracelet?

"Open it." he urged.

My eyes widened when I saw the gold balls held on a string.

"Hmm, what is this?" He licked his lower lip suggestively.

"Ben...wa..let me show you" He lowers his head in between my thighs, lips on my intimate lips, I feel a rush of pleasure move inside me. Then slowly he slides a finger inside my core, another one. I moan as he slowly pulls his fingers out and presses the balls delicately one at a time inside my drenched center.

Hmmm oh, my! I murmured, crossing my legs once in place.

He plants an overtly sexy kiss on my lips and says this will keep you ready for later on.

"But your website launch?"

hmmm, its will go on as planned right now it is just you and me....."

We got to the venue; the crazy-venus! A classy exotic dancers club. Are we having dinner here?

The VIP section was closed just for the two of us to watch the show and have dinner. I have never seen anything like it; the women were full frontal but classy. My first club experience, quite unusual for a date with my husband, but maybe he was getting inspired by the atmosphere.

I was still aware of the balls within me working its magic, but for something reason, I wanted to ask about Alicia, what happened that night? Will he ever tell me?

Then he said:"Aren't they beautiful, by the way, I got rid of the Lake Minnetonka house."

Why not that house?