Take me with you!

"What Alex? What?" Prince asked, his brow lifted as he pondered what I was about to say.

I bit my lower lip, I didn't want to hurt him, but it had to be said. I was not ready to be a mother.

"I am not sure I want to have a baby right now, Prince. I am not ready for one besides."

Prince rose to his feet, I hear the sound of his heels clacking on the floor, he is angry.

I have never seen Prince, so upset as he is today.

"Besides what? Alex. This my baby too, our baby, What else do you want. Listen you do not have a choice," He replied shaking his head, then he placed his face in his palms in frustration.

"I am not ready to be part of your harem Prince; there I said it," I yelled back at him. Prince looked back at me wanting to respond in the same tone, but he held back, clenched his fist and walked into the table at the center of the room, knocking down the vase on it. I grimaced as the vase shattered on the floor.

I pulled the bed sheet up towards my chest, trying not to escalate the already tense situation.

Prince glanced at the broken glass on the floor, then turned to look at me, in a lowered voice he said with his head turned to side as though pleading:

"Alex please you cannot,"

"I can Prince it is my body; please try to understand."

"And my it is my baby Alex."

Suddenly, Chuck rushed in, having heard the sound of broken glass.

"Boss, you okay?" He asked, his eyes glancing at the broken glass on the floor.

Prince signs and says: "We are fine, Chuck, Ms. Alex and I will depart shortly. We are going home."

Chuck responds: Yes sir we have the jet waiting as we speak, we should arrive Princely Park before dawn."

"Good, you may go now Chuck."

"Yes, boss."

"Alex I suggest you get your shoes, we have to get to the airport; I have an 10 am meeting tomorrow."

"And Jill?" I questioned instinctively. Prince gives me a cold stare but says nothing, I then realized it is best to leave the question of Jill alone.

Grudgingly, I contemplated simply walking out of the room without Prince, but I couldn't do that to a man who has been amazing to me. So I swallowed my pride sucked my teeth and got out of bed at the other end, avoiding the glass. I put on my shoes and placed my hand in his.

He looked me in the eye and said: "You will not be part of any Harem, I promise. But if you were they will take care of you." He joked, which helped me relax in light of the tension in the room. I smiled. Prince with a smirk on his face lowered his voice and said;

"You would not leave me; no man can be like me when it comes to romance and love, Athena.

"Do you promise not to leave me alone ever?"

I couldn't believe it, who was this? What happened to the boisterous guy, Prince did have a sensitive side?

"Yes, Prince," I replied, still confused but somewhat under his spell as we walked towards the car.

I remained silent through the ride and on the flight.

Prince kept on smiling cheekily; he knew I could not resist him no matter how mad I tried.

"Are you going to take that?" He asked pointing to the prenatal vitamin I held in my hands.

"Maybe later,"I replied turning my face away, looking out the aircraft's window.