Head: Dirty Mind!

"I thought you were resting!" Prince exclaimed as he moved closer towards me. Micki instinctively jumped between us.

I trembled as I pondered oh no how did I let this happen? I turned to look at Jill who then made a face at me. What is she doing here? Must she be everywhere?

"Brother," Micki continued ignoring the fact that he had already been told to shut the hell up by Prince.

Prince looked at him, he shook his head, then turned his gaze back at me and then back at Micki.

Prince looking ready to punch Micki out, then yelled:

"God Micki! If you don't step out of the motherf*ucking way, You will be sorry! Oh, and just so you must know, you are FIRED FIRED FIRED!"

"Listen, man, we, well she and I were," Micki continues to try to get his words across, but Prince would not hear it.

"Damn it, Micki! She is off limits to you and everyone else!" Prince exclaimed pushing past Micki. "She belongs to Prince!" He said then he lifted me off my feet, placed me on his shoulders towards the bedroom.

Just as we got to the door, we hear Jill B speak up

"Well hello, just in case no one noticed I am right here!" Jill screamed stomping her feet, placing her hands on her hips, then clutching on her pearl necklace. "I told you she was no good, just a lowly maid and a whore!"

"Why are you screaming?" Prince asked turning to Jill.

 Who then puts  her hands up  in frustration as she yelled out:

Who then puts her hands up in frustration as she yelled out:

"Fine Prince and to think you wanted to break away on your own because of this, this whore! And With Micki too? She is not loyal. She needs to know we are a family. I am your wife to be, and she is, well part of the harem". She completed her words with her arms folded; then she flipped back her hair.

Prince grimaced and shook his head.

"We have to talk." He said carrying me into the bedroom and slamming the door behind him. He then drops me on the bed and starts to pace back and forth. I lower my head ready to for anything he might have to say.

"What is it with you?" He asked his temper rising. I say nothing. But deep down within me, I had a lot to say. "You should be resting not entertaining my boys!"

"Boys?" I asked back raising my voice. Oh no, I am not backing down this time around. 'For crying out loud Prince. I "

Prince was clearly upset and jealous I reasoned. For some crazy reason, I convinced myself that I had done nothing wrong.

Especially when I think of all the different ladies at his beck and call, I can't tell what is real and what must be fantasy anymore. The lines between reality and fantasy got blurred along the way.

"You what? God! You are expecting my child. I walk into my house to see you in a compromising position with My boy, and I am supposed to be okay with it? Ain't that something!"

At this point, I am clearly upset and couldn't help but respond with words that must have hurt like a cut from a knife, I calmly said:

"If it is your baby." Once I said those dreaded words, I turned my face away from him.

Prince was livid. He knew the baby was his. So he exclaimed:

"You dare to say such a thing? From this moment on Athena, You will accompany me everywhere I go until my son is born. You will be onstage when I am onstage, if I have to go on tour, you will be no further than a few feet away."

"I will do no such thing,"

"Oh yes, you will."

"And if I do not?"

Prince smirked, then he licked his lips and stared directly into my eyes and said in a deep throaty voice: "Oh you know what will happen, you are a smart girl."

Slowly, he moved lower towards the floor, his eyes still fixed directly to me as though caressing me with invisible fingers.

"What are you doing?" I asked breathlessly.

"You know, I have a job to do baby. You are right where you wanna be." He slid to his knees between my legs, ran his fingers along the edge of my panties and teasingly eased my lace underwear slowly down to the floor. Still looking directly into his eyes, I bit my lips and smiled my sultry come-on smile as he kissed my belly button and moved lower, then I said:

"No!"

Prince looked back up, smiled and said:

'you say one thing, but your body explicitly says another. Do you think Micki can pleasure you like this?hmm?" He asked in a whisper as he placed his face between my thighs and then began to explore me with his tongue, licking outsides inside and all sides. As he did this, he slid his finger inside me at the same time sending me towards the arms of intense pleasure.

I moaned and grabbed his hair and pulled him even closer. My body writhed against him, hot and wild trembling.

"I am coming, baby," I say with my eyes closed

"Come, honey, come don't fight it, let go" he murmured, Still working the tongue magic his right hand cupped my right breast. I screamed out loud as I came on his tongue. I open my eyes to see Prince standing there clearly pleased. Should I reciprocate? I wondered as I got on my knees on the bed to unbuckle his pants. Prince stopped me and said.

"You. my dear need to rest." He said pulling back while planting an endearing kiss on my forehead. I slid back onto the bed he was right. I did need some sleep. So I curled up in the bed. That is the moment when I realized he said anything about why Jill was there in the living room.

"Prince you need to come out you have to see this!" Jill yells as banging on the bedroom door!

"Yeah, this is insane!" I heard Micki say.

What now? Just when I had forgotten about everyone else what could be going on? I think I should go just go home or should I ? What do you say?