Prince: Alexa de Paris surprise visit!

"No!" I yelled feeling faint; my body trembled engulfed by fear! The audience screamed in horror as the bed hit the stage with a loud thud. I was shaking uncontrollably. I got out of my seat and ran towards the stage followed by Michael and Donatella. I did not care; I ran onstage; Chuck tried to hold me while the Paramedics rushed the stage. I pushed him off with all of my strength!

"No no no! Leave me alone," My mascara destroyed as the tears freely streamed down my face.

"Madame, I need you to stand back," The Paramedics yelled at me even as I pushed forward. "Are they crazy?" Stand back? No way. I said to myself. Then turning to face them I yelled:

"No no, I will not stand back and watch, please you have to save him please!" I pushed forward. I held on to Prince in gut wrenching pain, touching the free flowing blood from the side of his head. Prince moved in and out of consciousness!

"Pray Athena, have faith," I heard Prince mutter, his eyes closed as pain erupted from his slender body.

"Madame, are you his wife? we need to get him to the hospital, could you please move back."

Prince turned his head slightly to see who was speaking and quietly said: "She is my wife, aaargh!" He winced in pain; his breathing became heavy and labored. His beautiful slender fingers grabbed my hand not wanting to let go. I closed my eyes and prayed hard:

"Please don't let him go, I don't ask for much Please God."

"Stay with me Athena."

With those words, Prince closed his eyes as the Paramedics gave him a shot and carried away to a waiting medical helicopter. I turned towards Michael and burst out crying hard. Micheal took me in his arms and said:

"He will be alright Athena, he is a fighter," He said trying to make me smile. I sobbed hard, haunted by the horror of what unfolded before my very eyes and all I could do was watch helplessly.

"Listen, Athena, I can go with you to the hospital. I know where they're taking him,' Michael said as he wrapped his hands around me, in a bid to make me feel safe and comforted in that moment.

"No, I want to go with him in the helicopter," I screamed running as fast as I could towards the paramedics as he took them away. But I couldn't catch up and besides there wasn't anything I could do. Micheal ran behind me and ushered me to a waiting car.

I remained silent as we drove to the hospital. My nerves were a wreck, I was so concerned about Prince, Michael tried to cheer me up a little by making a joke, but it didn't work all I could think about was getting to the hospital and sitting beside Prince or even going to the operating theater if I have to.

"So how far along are you?"

At first, I didn't understand what he was talking about, but then I realized he was talking about the baby