Mountains!

I gasped as I turned around to see Prince's former therapist and the flight attendant also known as the stewardess!

They looked shocked to see me. And for a moment both women stayed tongue-tied.

"Well we didn't expect to see you, well" the therapist began. I cut her off.

"Well, tell me honestly how long have you been jacking my husband off?" I said bluntly not ready to mince words.

"Hmm... Well, hmm No." She said apologetically. She then nudged the flight attendant. "Tell her we were just joking, right?" Then she turned to face me. "You should be going back on stage and.." She continued, gesturing at the same time speaking in a monotone voice.

"Oh please save it, I would like to know more."

They looked at each other, and the therapist said:

"We didn't mean anything by it; we're just having a joke; you know how it is. Girl talk."

"No, I don't, why don't you enlighten me!"

I said folding my arms awaiting their response.

"Stewardess" glanced at her friend and said: "what she wanted to say is we didn't mean anything by it but since you want to know we..."

That's when we heard Prince's voice calling out: "Athena."

He wanted me back on the stage, so I gave ladies a glance and said:

"Leave my man alone or else! he loves me."

"He can not love one woman he loves all women. Ma'am!" The stewardess quipped as I walked away from the room. I wanted to respond but kept walking; I am not going to let this woman ruin my day.

I rushed back to the stage, grabbed my guitar and stood by Prince.

By now Andre had taken Micki's place.

I guess Micki left which made me happy because I did not want to have to deal with playing on stage with both men.

"Oh San Jose, can she play her guitar, Let me hear you say it; Prince crooned into the microphone.

"Let me hear you give around of applause to my girl she can play oh yes God she can play, show them what you can do girl!"

And with that, I broke into the most prolific guitar riff I've ever played. Yeah, I was standing next to my husband, the most eccentric and prolific songwriter musical genius that ever lived.

He took a step back and watched as I stepped forward and for that, I'm so grateful.

Andre edged me on! I felt magnificent and sexy.

I glanced at the audience and noticed his Royal Highness the Prince staring my way looking impressed.

I smiled then I turned my head to see Prince giving me an inquisitive look with his hypnotic hazel eyes!

I shrugged it off not in the least bit worried about what he might think because I whispered to him:

"I don't want him; it's you that's who I want to be with."

Satisfied with my answer, Prince turned back to the audience and continued singing while I did my best to stay focused on playing and singing beside him.

Shortly after that, the concert came to an end I felt like it couldn't have come any sooner.

Prince said "thank you thank you California thank you, San Jose, I love coming here and have a good night everyone" and with that he got off the stage.

As walked off the stage and down the hallway towards our dressing rooms, we notice the Prince walking in our direction. I felt a sudden rush of nervousness, what could he possibly have to say to Prince and me? Honestly, I would rather we just leave!

"I enjoyed the show," he said to Prince, "it was delightful!" His eyes darted my way.

Prince noticed and said: "Oh your highness have you met Athena?"

Yes, I am a big fan he said.

"Oh really well then you need to join us back in Paisley we have Paisley After Dark parties. Would he like to come to one of them?"

Was he serious? Surely he's not trying to invite his highness over to Paisley?

"That would be ideal," Prince Harry said, looking directly at me.

I wish he wouldn't do that!

"But On one condition," Prince requests.

"And what is that."

"There can be only one Prince at Paisley," Prince said.

Prince Harry took it as a joke; he started laughing.

"Most certainly I would want you to come to my castle and take over" he joked, "unless of course, I seek a beautiful buried treasure." He said looking at me intently. It's a pleasure meeting you two. I will take you up on that offer to visit Paisley some time".

And with those words, he nodded his head walked in my direction and

Whispered in my ear:

"You were magical" then he walked away. Prince stayed calm and didn't even say a word. Instead, he took my hand and said:

"We could head out it's time to go home."

The ride back straight to the airport with a quiet one but as soon as we boarded the private jet Prince remarked:

"You did a good job tonight I am so proud of you."

"I didn't get a chance to see Micki before he left," I said.

Prince did not respond.

I met two interesting characters in the bathroom your former therapist and the stewardess! I exclaimed gesturing.

"I could use some more tea with honey do you want some?" he asked.

"No that's OK," I said watching as he sipped tea. "I want to know please."

"Let's review your performance tonight shall we?" Prince said turning on his iPad. The flight was only a 45-minute one, so we had to make the best of it, I begin to understand that a rockstar needs his space.

And if you do decide to be his woman you have to give him that space. I also figured out I was not going to get anywhere by asking about those women and all the other things that troubled my mind. So I let it go.

I watched in silence as Prince discussed what we did right and what must be corrected at the next performance.

As soon as we landed we drove over to his Beverly Hills home, and there I scooped up Nate into my arms excited to see him, I felt like a bad mom leaving in this many hours, but he was fine.

"How was he? I asked Mel.

"Great madam your mom and Rick adored and took excellent care of him." I smiled, as I carried him to our bedroom room and began nursing him.

Prince walked in and sat down beside me. He looked worried, and I begin to wonder why.

 "Are you okay?" I asked.

He stays silent for a little while. Then he said: "There is something I must tell you."

"What is it?" I asked worried, what could he possibly have to say. He shook his head.

"Tell me what is it?" I urged.

"Well, I....."