Doves Cry At Dawn Lady Cab Driver!

"Please stop maybe I don't want to do this it's not that I do not feel something for you.I am attracted to you but I can't"

I definitely knew  who owned the distinct sounding heels as he approached us, I look up and it is Prince with chuck following behind him.

He stays silent but gives Chuck a hand motion. Chuck then steps forward, grabs Micki by the collar and tosses him on the floor.  I immediately  found my way  into Prince's arms

Micki struggled to get back on his feet, his face slightly bleeding, he began to taunt Prince.

"You can't always have everything, man," he  says as he rose  up to his feet.

Chuck stood in between him and Prince. Prince wraps his protective arm around my waist.

"Why don't you fight me like a man? I'm beating you in the music charts right now, you're no longer on top you are on your way to becoming a  washed up singer and she's going to know it eventually. I am telling you, Prince, the oracle has destined her for me!"

Prince is upset but he plays it cool and calm.

"I would deal with you but I have to get back on the stage, Chuck show him the way out once we leave." He orders. Chuck does as he is told  he held Micki still. Prince then turned his gaze back to me and commands:

"Athena, you are coming onstage with me right now! "

I was shaking and trembling, I couldn't do anything else so I followed him back to the stage and we walked past Micki.

Prince got back on stage, and I behind him throughout. He was the perfect showman, it was as though nothing had even happened. For the remainder of the show, I sat behind the piano watching him as he performed 14 more songs for the children with autism.

It was as though nothing occurred in  the hallway; I couldn't understand how he could just switch his temperament  and  become so calm , stoic and sexy!

At the end of the set he said to the audience:

"I want to get a lot of things off my chest, I believe the artist should own their music, their Masters  and that is what I'm working on. But tonight is a celebration for the children who need us, they need us to thrive in this cold , cold  world. Let's come together would love everyone so that we can receive the blessings from above. God is love; love for one another!" With those words, he  played one more song with an amazing guitar riff.

After which he held onto my hand and led me off the stage. A lot of people in the  audience gasped when they saw my huge baby bump.  They realized I was ready to have his baby and contrary to popular belief, I was not a side dish.

Before leaving the stage, I stared long and hard at Jessica for bringing Ethan to Prince's show. She looked back at me, bit her lip smiled and turned her head away. Ethan looked my way as well, he looked shocked and disappointed as he shook his head from side to side in disbelief but I did not care. I instead held on tight to Prince's hand.