Scandal: She Loves Me For Me!

I realized in this whirlwind affair; I did not tell him a whole lot about myself, other than what I wanted to do in school. Speaking of school, I hope I did not miss the deadline to withdraw from classes this semester. Getting bad grades for a no show will be awful. There was also the question of the check Prince at given me; it remained uncashed.

I wondered how long I was going to be in Minnesota.

Will I stay here until the baby is born? Will he marry Jill or break it off completely? I did not want to be in this triad, a love triangle where no one wins!

"There is nothing more to tell than what you already know," I respond shrugging my shoulders. For unexplainable reason I still had my guard up, I turned to him and said:

"Can I ask you a question?"

"Sure baby, what is on your mind?" Prince asked sitting up to listen.

"The guy Jason, did you actually send his wife money?" 

"Yes, I did just like I have always done. Jason's wife can pay off the mortgage on the house and live free. That way his kids have something to fall back on."

Impressed by how considerate he is to the one who sold him out to the media, I snuggle deeper into his arms.

"Say, how about we go check out a movie at the local Chanhassen movie theater, we will have the whole theater to ourselves. What do you think?" Prince asked, happily grinning and pulling me closer to him.

"When?" I asked expecting to hear some time later in the week.

"Today, I will make the call." I couldn't say no. I knew he had a demanding schedule and if he is about to make the time available for me tonight, why not?

"Sure."

"Then it is settled, you just wait here."

I watched as he stood up, picked up the phone and made a call to his assistant to make the Chanhassen movie theater available to just us.

"What movie are we going to see?" I called out to him.

"You will see, it is a surprise, baby." I could not believe it; he was going to close down a theater on a busy night so we can privately see a movie? Yes, that is what he did.

Later on that evening, His hairstylist stopped by and worked on our hair. I got dressed in an outfit picked out by Prince himself, a pure silk gown that ended at the knee. I felt the dress was a little too short, it looked more what you would wear to bed. I walked out of the bathroom ready to tell him this cannot possibly work. I am not comfortable going out in an outfit like this.

"Prince surely this cannot..." I said stomping out of the room, only to see him standing there in black and white silk pajamas which matched my outfit.

" I said stomping out of the room, only to see him standing there in black and white silk pajamas which matched my outfit

Oh my, I am utterly and entirely in love with this man!

"We match, baby." He said, walking towards me and planting a kiss on my lips. Are you sure you want to see a movie? I wanted to say let's just stay home.