Oh Prince: Do Yourself a Favor!

"Oh no! Not again!" I thought to myself, pulling out of Micki's embrace and looking up to see Prince standing there.

He put his hands together and began to clap as though we had won a prize. He had a cold gaze leveled at me as though drilling a hole into my soul! Then he turned away and began to take a couple of steps.

"I have to say, my dear, you are a piece of work, hmm," Prince said bluntly without looking at us as he straightened his cuffs as though preparing to fight.

I sat stunned, Micki rose to his feet wanting to say something but instead he received a punch from an apparently upset Prince.

 "Man, Micki, you need to get the hell out of my house! I will kick your ass!" He yelled, grabbing an obviously shocked Micki and pulling him towards the door

"Man, Micki, you need to get the hell out of my house! I will kick your ass!" He yelled, grabbing an obviously shocked Micki and pulling him towards the door. Prince pushed opened the door and tossed Micki out of it.

Micki turned around and said:

'It was a mistake brother you know she is not like one of your other women. She is a good girl, and you are going to lose her man, I want her!"

"Oh yeah, you want her? Well me too!" Prince said slamming the door on Micki's face. He walked back into the room gave me a glance, as I scrambled to my feet in last minute bid to beg for his forgiveness.

"I thought you were in Japan; how-how was your flight?" I asked running my hands through my hair fearful of how he might react, and he had every right to respond any way he wanted to. My words met with a contemptuous snort.

"You just couldn't be faithful could you?" Prince asked. I didn't know what to do. So I figured I could maybe, just maybe if I pleased him he would forget. So I moved closer to him, then I slipped down on my knees. My fingers nervously tugged on his zipper; Prince looked down with rapt attention, his breathing quickening. I looked up at him not knowing what his reaction would be, praying he would not refuse. I had to fix this:

"I missed you," I murmured as I freed his huge "Le Petit Prince" and placed the tip on my lips, not minding that Mell was probably in the home. He was clearly aroused and ready to go.