Mad Sex

I close my eyes in fear; this guy is trying to kill me by driving this fast!

"Ethan please, please slow down, I know the guy following behind!" I scream as he avoids hitting another car.

"You do?"

"Yes he is a guy, hmm my dad hired to help move a few items Uhm into the apartment today," I lied once again, the last thing Ethan would want to know is that this guy is one of Prince's drivers. Then all hell would break lose.

"Really? Why would your dad do that, did you tell him about me?"

"Yes I did, could you just stop the car for a minute please, I will let him know I no longer require his services."

Ethan glances up checks the rear window then realizes he is a jerk. He softens, slows down the car and says:

" No that is okay if he is helping you out that is fine. Besides, let the guy carry the big boxes right? That is why he gets paid," Ethan remarks.

"Did anything happen in DC?Alex? I was worried about you; I mean knowing Prince, you will be safe with him still, but still, wished I had gone along with you."

I wanted to say okay here is what happened magic, thunder, and fireworks! Yes, I wanted to be that rude. But that would be a stupid thing to do at this point now that Ethan is calm.

" You have to trust me when I say, Nothing happened I sat in the audience, and that's all that happened." I lied hoping he would never see a tape of my performance onstage; luckily Prince's shows are not online, so that works! Ethan has  little or no time for social media so  I will be okay there."

"Hey still want to see the Prince movie tonight?" He asks as he pulled in by my apartment.

"Sure why not, but not tonight I have guitar practice and need to hit the books!"

"Fair enough," Ethan quips, turning his head around to wave at Henry who parked the car right across the street. I disembark from Ethan's car and watch him drive away, still fearful of my life. I take a brisk walk towards Henry; then I knock on the driver's side car window.

Slowly the window comes down. Henry does not say a word.

"Why are you following me still Henry?" I ask confused. That's when my eyes dart towards the back seat of the car. Who do I see?

"Prince?" I ask shocked to see him; it can't be, he should be back at his complex by now

"Prince?" I ask shocked to see him; it can't be, he should be back at his complex by now. His beautiful hazel eyes meet mine, but he is not smiling. He looks upset his right fist under his chin

.

"Get in Alex

"Get in Alex." He said turning his face away and looking straight ahead. Henry opens the car  for me. I get into the back seat next to Prince. Henry turns the car on, and we begin our drive.

"Prince I am so happy to see you!"

"Are you?" He asks still not looking at me. "Listen, Let me explain something Athena, I take every woman I am with seriously. I don't like games." He says as he takes a hold of my hand and starts caressing it, this act sends a pleasurable sensation down my spine. Oh my, will I ever be normal after this man. Where is this going? And Why is calling me Athena still?

"I don't want you to see him again; he is not right for you." He commands. He then turns to look at me with an "I am serious" look on his face. I am speechless.

I just met him; he can't tell me who or not to see.

'I leave today. But soon You will join me at my home; I think you and I can make beautiful music together, today is where you ends, and you and I begins. You will be under my record label. I will send for you.When the time is right; here listen to this."

He plays an unheard song with him singing in his magnificent falsetto voice, When did he have time to do this?

Athena in my room.

Your beautiful body is like the strings of my guitar

Oh Athena may I have you every night

Lunch in Paris

Dinner in London

Oh Athena

There once was you, but now it is you and me

"Do you like it? I wrote this song for you".

He asked tenderly planting a kiss on my neckline, at the same time running his tender hands up and down my thighs knowing fully well I am sensitive to his touch. I simply nod my head

"Yes, darling I will be in touch and will have you fly out to my home".

At that moment I realized I still have his black card.

I say "I still have your card."

"I know" he responds "feel free to use it till I come for you and you must not see Ethan anymore." He croons moving my face towards his and slowly kissing my lips.

"You can go now," He says as he hands me  a CD, there is a label on it that read: "Mad Sex".

With that Henry quietly opens my side door, he does not look at me. I watch as Prince as the car drives off, My heart racing fast. I can't explain how I feel; I glance at the CD in my hand where is this all going? What is on the CD? When will I see him again? Am I dreaming? Can I just get some sleep tonight?