PartyMan: You got to shake something!

"There is going to be some changes made in this place! Did you all know that she is a Maid?"Jill

asked mischievously, folding her hands; the guys glanced at Prince as though saying, get your girl under control,

Man!

Jill then turned to Prince: "how could do this? Now I have taken a lot of s.hit but this, this one

tops the cake!" she said wagging her finger at me. "Seriously? Fraternizing with the help?"

That is when Prince stepped in:

"Jill Enough! Today is the last time you barge into my studio, especially when I am in a creative mood and working!"

I turned to leave, but Prince stopped me by saying:

"Athena, Stay!  Remi could you run tonight's main song by Athena?" He asked Remi calmly, then angrily he turned to face Jill.

"Jill you are coming with me,"  He said, firmly taking her by the elbow and out of the room.

I turned to look at Remi, he smiled. I glanced at Micki, he smiled and said: " Great note about his purpleness, no one talks back to Prince around here. Well, present company excluded."

Andre spoke up then:

"Men, I don't know why Prince would not just drop her, he does not need her father's money; he should just go solo like he always planned."

"Solo?" I ask.

"Yeah. You see Prince was offered a VP position to stop him from leaving her dad's record company, but he refused. He just wants to play music and make people happy. Earlier, in his career, he made the choice to join this same company because he was a young cat. This engagement thing is a farce," Andre said gesturing as he lifts up his guitar to play his bass. Mark quietly plays along with him, while Remi focuses on the console.

Micki looks at me; I could tell he loves getting all the attention. He smirked, then playfully pursed his lips and winked. I looked away; I could tell he was trying to flirt with me. I snapped my fingers to the beat of the music created in the room. I began to shake my head from side to side. That is when I began to sing:

"I know you want me, baby. Alright, all night.

You are a vision of spunk

Lover father baby lets do it Alright.

Oh yeah

"Sing girl! You are doing great!

"Even though you hurt me so much

You have a hold on me

I am a sinner wrapped in the cage of your love

Under the wings like a glove."

The guys were impressed by my singing skills.

"You sing very well, your voice is full of emotion, how do you do it?" Micki asks clapping his hands. Mark Nods in agreement and still does not say a word.

"That is not all I can do," I replied taking his guitar away from him, I began to play a beautiful riff. I played as though my body needed this escape from my new normal. Micki urged me on, Andre and Mark played the bass. It felt great, but deep down inside. I kept torturing myself with crazy thoughts about Prince and Jill. Are they talking or are they doing something else?

Yes, I tortured myself with these thoughts.

We completed the song that is when Andre asked:

"Is it true what Jill said about being part of the cleaning crew?"

I remained silent.

Hey just want to tell you we do not care. Money is money, and people work hard to earn money. I have done all kinds of things to pay the rent." The guys nod their heads, Mark finally said:

"We have all been there, and some of us are still there."

That is when I picked up the courage to ask about that door number 7.

"Can I ask you guys a question, seriously, what goes on behind door number 7 at Paisley?"

Andre leans back; Remi gives me a puzzled look that implied "Haven't we already been through this already?" But he remained silent. Flirt Micki began to speak:

"Well, what comes naturally..."

Just then Prince walked back into the room; Jill is not with him. Micki stops talking.  Prince picks up his guitar and says to Remi:

"Do not delete the song, get it on tape. I will place it in the vault at Paisley."

So what did you do while I was gone? Remi?"

Remi played Prince the tape of us jamming and singing; he loved it instantly. He turned his glance towards me and declared:

"Not bad for a girl."
Then he announced:
"Well, fellas, got a hair appointment in two hours, and we do have a show tonight so why don't you guys head on out."

Micki then jokes: "can we take Athena along?"

"No."

"Hey, moms,  been asking are you ever going to stop by?" Andre asked Prince as they got ready to leave.

"Soon Andre soon."

With that the guys left, Prince turned to me and said: "Come, let's get some rest before showtime."

He escorts me to the bedroom. I am Glad to finally get some sleep, I asked about the routine for tonight's concert.

"What time is the rehearsal? I asked.

"The boys already rehearsed, we have a 30-minute run through at the venue. You just worry about your cameo. " Prince responded as we climbed into bed. As soon as my body hit the bed, I began to feel drowsy. Prince had barely closed his eyes when we heard a loud sound as though someone had broken into the home. Startled he opens his eyes, and jumps out of the bed.

 Startled he opens his eyes, and jumps out of the bed

You stay here my dear! I will be right back. Prince stepped out of the room. I looked through the slightly opened bedroom door to see some girl in a trench coat and red seven-inch heels holding a CD in her hands.

"Prince, I am Karlotta you can call me Kesha, I am a musician here is my CD." She  boldly hands him her CD then she says in a french accent:

"You Sexy MF, I want you to Baise-moi now!" She takes the belt off the trench coat, then pulls her coat apart to reveal her  completely nude body.
Prince looks at her and then he