Breakfast Can Wait

The music played all night; Prince fell asleep with his arms wrapped around me, I, on the other hand, could not sleep as I pondered what had occurred, plus the music blaring in the background stopped any chance of sleeping. I had mixed emotions, I was happy and content, but I was also contemplative about what the day held. I hit the off button at one point, Prince woke up, turned it back on and said: "Leave it on, Music is soothing."  He fell right back to sleep. Stunned, I glanced at the clock it was 2 am. I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep while his music played on.

At 5 am on the dot, the phone rings, Prince still sleepy tries to ignore the call, but this caller is persistent.

"Hello", he answered in his  sleepy deep baritone voice.

"Hi Jill, Yeah I am still asleep, can I call you back?" I heard him say. She must have said something that concerned hm because he had a long pause and said "The Today Show Okay."

He placed the phone on the bedside table. 

 "Shh," He said to me smiling and kissing me on the lips.

"Prince you really should be ready in an hour, I can come get you. Are you there?"

Prince ignores Jill, his hands caressing my body as we hold on to each other till he turns around and says bye, Jill.

He hangs up the phone turns to me and says "we have is a union, you and I"

groggy and confused still exhausted I simply nod my head then I fell back to sleep.

When I got up Prince was not in the bed.

I glanced at the clock "8 am" Oh shoot! I had to be at work by 9 am. What am I talking about "I am at my work location, just not working."  Oh well,  I might as well forget it.

"Prince?" I call out still no reply, this was the 2400 square foot Presidential suite so he could be in the living room.

"Room Service," I was about to open the door when I realized the voice sounded familiar! It was the manager's voice dropping something off for his VIP guest Prince! I make a dash into the bathroom, shut the door and turn the water on, hoping he would go away. Where is Prince? I wondered out loud. Moments later, I hear a knock on the bathroom door. Someone was opening the door,  I flinched, oh no could it be the manager, how did he get in?