Baby Knows!

Prince pulls me closer, he is telling me all that I want to hear. I swear if I had a man  I will ditch him in an instant. 

"You are the epitome of beauty, baby!" He said while grabbing onto my bum. I did not care. I look up the Dj wondering if he was watching. I placed my hands over his shoulder. 

"Don't worry about him baby, he is not visible tonight it is just you and me." He really knows how to make a woman feel extra special. I wanted to call my girl to tell her to hand over my resignation because at this rate I will never want to work for anyone else unless it is for Prince!

"Oh so pretty, makes me want to give you my ring tonight." Did I hear right, did he just ask me to marry him? Oh,  this had better not be some kind of dream! He said as he lowered his  lips to brush against mine. I respond by kissing him back. Prince is an excellent kisser. 

We stay locked in each other's embrace

We stay locked in each other's embrace. Our bodies pressed up against each other. He smelled amazing like  Jasmine and gardenia. I imagined what it would be like to be in his bed. No, I should stop those silly thoughts we are just going to see each other for the weekend. Then he is off to his next destination with the next lady in his life. Stop it Alex. I say to myself can you just enjoy the moment?

"It's time," he says waving at the DJ. "Great music set tonight. I loved it."

He takes me by the hand and leads me into his Chauffeur driven Mercedes. In the car, his music played, he asked my favorite track.

I whispered " baby knows"

Hmm good choice

The song began to play and we continued to kiss, his hands swirling around my bum. My fingers running over his hair. This  was such a magical night.  He had the song play on replay all through the ride. We finally got to the venue. I wanted to push open the car door and step out of the mercedes when he stopped me and said

"Baby, Let the music end." I realized in Prince's world, Prince ruled. Everything had to have a mystery to it. Baby knows. Now that we are here, what will I have to deal with tonight?That's when we felt a tap on the car window, there  stood a tall gorgeous curvaceous looking woman with huge breasts! 

"Prince! honey, you are so late! " She screamed tugging at his side door.

What in the world! Who is this? Late for what?