Prince: I will be your Nasty Girl!

"Hey Babay!" Rick said as I watched my mother run down the stairs with a bottle of wine in her hands and a silk night gown.

Rick turned grabbed her, gave her a kiss and said:

"Give it to me baby!" I winced.

"Oh stop it!" Mom giggled. "Alex so nice of you to make it down!" She said pulling out of Rick's arms. Rick gave her a pat on the bum and walked out of the room.

Once he was out of ear shot, I quipped:

"Mom what is going on?"

"Oh come on in, going on with what dear."

"Him" I whispered. Mom laughed:

"He is handsome isn't he treats me like a lady and if I may say so he is quite a super freak too!"

"Mom!" It was odd to hear my proper mom, talk about sex. It used to be taboo.

"So what is going on with you? How is your husband and where is my grandbaby?" She asked looking out the door. I walked in dropped my bags and slouched onto the couch.

"He is not coming. But he is fine" I said dejected.

"Fine Oh no! dear, why? where is he?"

"With Prince" I whispered hoping Rick would not hear.

"With Prince?" Mom yelled out. "Have you lost your mind?" Mom asked out loud; that's when Rick came running out.

"Everything ok? What did ol' Princey do? He is not messing with my baby girl now is he?"

Fuming, I replied: "No sir."

"What do you mean no, he just took her child on tour with him."

"He did what? Now a baby needs to be with his mama! That ain't right baby girl. Let us call him right now."

"I can't," I said.

"Why not?" Rick Asked.

" he does not have a cell phone."

"what? In today's world? Sign of the times!"

"I think we should just calm down. It's okay" Mom said sitting next to me.

"Well, so what are we going to do?"

"I guess you're just going to have to wait, baby girl," Rick said leaning on the wall.

"Rick why don;t you make us some tea my" mom said trying to hurry Rick out of the room.

Rick raised his eyebrows but soon got the message. He walked out the door and into the kitchen.

"I guess we are just going to have to wait right mom?" Then I began to whisper:

"where is dad?"

"Honestly dear I have no idea the last time I saw him was back in Africa or somewhere but rest assured, he's doing OK! Honestly, dear, I'm no longer attracted to your dad."

Mom pulled me closer and whispered into my ear:

" Rick is the one for me. He's handsome; he really gives it to me. He is everything I need at this stage in my life."