Rock & Roll Love Affair

Prince's slow tender kisses distracted me from the conversation which honestly was not what I wanted.

"hmm Jessica, I have to go," I said hanging up the phone before she could respond.

"Hmm seems someone had something to say," he says in between kissing me on the lips.

"Yes, my girl, I guess I will get written up, can't believe I did not call!"

"How much are they paying you?" He questioned, looking into my eyes.

"Well, it is not bad, pays the bills hours to work with my school," I reply slightly embarrassed and trying to hide how I truly felt about my pay. I know what you are thinking, who cares right? I do, and I have my integrity to uphold.

Prince smirks " Hmm well if you make it through this weekend, you will not have to work until you graduate."

"Here is what we will do.  I have to head on out to another interview. Then a jam session with the band. I will drop you off at home. In an hour I will pick you up, you will get to meet my band members".

I wanted to ask will Jill be there or some other dancers? What is wrong with me why am I getting jealous of someone I barely know? Besides this is only for the weekend, I guess what happens at his hotel stays herea.

"Here, " he hands over an American Express Centurion card also known as the "black card"  I stare in amazement. It is one of the most exclusive cards in the world.

"I really couldn't take that!" I protest, but he insists, placing it in my hands.

"I want you to use it to get something nice for yourself." he smirks, "besides you deserve it."

For some reason, at that moment I glanced over at the bed, odd, the top sheet was missing, but I did not question it. Instead, I glance back at the lace underwear, how in the world did he know my size? It was gorgeous I can't lie. I slowly put on the delicate underwear, I picked up the brassiere. Prince smirked, " I can help you with that."  And he did slowly taking his time to fasten my braissere as he stood behind me.

I place the blue dress over my head.  "Here", Prince said handing over a pair of dark eyeglasses.

"Wear this."  I did as I was told unsure why I needed to do so. It finally dawned on me when we walked out and the Paparrazi stood close by waiting to pounce.

Meanwhile back in the maid chambers, Jessica was fielding off questions as to my whereabouts.

"Look does she want this job or not?" Madam Eloise asked not pleased.

"She is ill today, might be the flu."

"Well she better have a serious explanation for this or she is F-I-R-E-D! Fired."

They heard a noise from the hallway. "What in the world is all that." Some female guests had come out of their room to see their celebrity crush Prince walk out. The  couldn't get close because not only did he had two body guards right behind him, the paparrazi were on his trail.

Jessica took one look at the lady on his arm, me! She did a double take, gosh I hope she did not recognize me. Prince walked straight ahead while the Paparazzi bounced off questions

"Prince, Who is she?" Is she your girl? How did you two meet? Is she your next muse or your Protege? Will she be on your next album cover, Prince"

Prince silently ushers me into the waiting baby blue Bentley, he turns around  and says

"She, everyone is my Muse,  the most beautfiul girl in the world! Thank you!"

With those words he climbed into the car and we drove off. Whats going to happen next? Will they accept me? When will I use the Black card? I really could use more sleep? But this is life with a Rockstar? Should I have stayed in the closet?