Prince: With You all Seven!

"What's going on?" I asked feeling frightened and concerned about the situation. "It is raining and dark."

"Someone shut off the power. It is okay baby; you are safe with me."  Prince said holding on tight to me. His arms felt safe and secure around me as I laid back against in chest. Chuck then appeared on stage holding a bright flashlight. "We got to go on back, short circuit or something." Chuck led us off the stage through a dark hallway towards Prince's dressing room. We were all drenched. Suddenly, We stopped in the corridor when the loud sound of the generator came buzzing on. Then we heard the announcer's voice say to the audience.

"Thanks, everyone, we are sorry about this; we are working to get full power back on. Please be patient. In the meantime let us all sing the Purple song."

The upset crowd responded feeling let down responded with a massive boo. Someone yelled out:

"We paid for this concert; Y'all better get the power back on! Bring back Prince!" Then another audience member shouted.

"Yeah."

Soon the whole crowd began to chant!!

"We want Prince!!! We want Prince!!"

I turned around and said while staring into Prince's sexy hazel eyes:

"They are calling out for you,"

Jennifer and Willow walked towards us at that moment.

Willow raised her hands in the air frustrated and then placed them on her waist. Shaking her head, she asked:

"What was that about?"

Jennifer quietly stood behind Willow.

"I dig it, you are upset, aww," Prince smirked mischievously.

"Upset? You just totally blew it out there. Man. Look we are family for crying out loud. You think we can just get blown away."

"I am going in a different direction, Willow." Jennifer standing behind Willow tried her best to calm Willows' nerves, but Willow would not budge.

"Well, you have Jennifer. You make a great couple." Prince winced.

Jennifer angrily replied: "Well you are a womanizer so don't judge us on our choices.

"Willow.," Jennifer murmured, trying to stop Willow from saying anything further.

"Shut up Jennifer; he needs to hear this. B, We are a band. Man." Willow said pointing her finger at Prince.

Prince responded:

"Well, I am going in a different direction, don't worry Ladies you are set up for life."

"What are you talking about?" Willow asked with her hands on her waist.

"You have millions in both your accounts."

Willow's eyes widened when he made that comment. Jennifer anxiously smiled:

"Thanks! We love you P, we just want you to be happy. We will always be there for you."

"Ladies, we will always be friends, if at anytime you need me I will be there for you,"

Willow came forward and gave him a hug.

"Boss the executives want to see you in the VIP box. They are not happy," Chuck said concerned.

The voices from the crowd grew louder and louder! Prince had to make a decision, go up to the VIP box and get reprimanded or go out to please his audience. I looked at him, can we just dash out, it cannot honestly be safe to go out and face the audience. But that is what he did, he turned to me and said: