Finale 6: Hypnotic Morning Papers!

Prince stared directly at me with his beautiful Hypnotic eyes, and then he said: "I see you had a visitor, interesting."

I was concerned, nerves fluttered in my belly but I was not going to let him notice. I wanted him to be pleased with me. I think we have gotten past our trust issues. Yes I said to myself, he can trust me now.

Twirling the guitar pick between his fingers he smirked and said: "I guess you are still working on your music lessons?"

I swallowed and felt a little uneasy with the questions, worried what he would say next.

I laughed nervously and said oh that? That's just Hmm, Slash, you know he has been great helping me out, thank goodness you hired him and....

I said looking away from his hazel eyes.

Whatever you do Alex do not look in his eyes, he would see your soul! He will know you are hiding something

He placed his hand on his shoulder obviously still in pain.

I quickly convinced him to have a seat.

"Oh, darling, you really should relax. I will get you something to...." I watched concerned as his face got pale.

"Should I call the doctor?" I asked obviously worried about the way he looked. I didn't feel like he ought to be at home I felt as though he must go back to the hospital.

He dismissed my concerns and said we're going to Paisley right now. In fact, we are having a party tonight.

I looked at him shocked! A party? What party? That should be the last thing on his mind why would he want to have a party? But I knew I couldn't stand in the way of my husband's decision making. He tried convincing me that it was the right thing to do.

Damn I wanted to say "You just got out of the hospital"

I yearned to tell him so many things, but I couldn't bring myself to doing so.

I wanted to say damn the party; then I wondered how long I could remain so complacent?

But then I realized this is Prince and I am damn lucky to be his wife. What kind of wife would I be to hurt his feelings right now?

He said:" where is Nate?

"With my mom" I murmured.

Well, that is great we will pick him up on our way to Paisley."

"I can have her bring him over, it will be quicker." I said biting my lower lip. 

He smiled staring straight ahead. Then he turned to look at me. He said:

" Oh and guess what? I have a surprise for you just like old times babe."

 I felt my heart beating faster. Like old times, what did he mean by that?