Prince: Acknowledge me please!

"Madge! I see you're here early," Prince said rolling his eyes. Suddenly, I looked up to notice the female figure standing at the door.

It was none other than the superstar with one name, Madonna.

As she strolled into the studio with her entourage in tow, I looked at Prince. I was surprised to notice she is not that tall; I thought she would be a little taller!

She Rolled her eyes at both Remi and me; then she gave Prince a quick side hug.

"It's good to see you again my friend, do you still drink tea?" She asked.

I reached forward with my hand outstretched to introduce myself.

I must've been invisible to her that because she didn't acknowledge my presence. Prince looked pensive as he turned his head to the side and replied:

"Not like I did back in the limo."

The limo? what happened to the limo

Flashback

Prince and Madonna are getting down heavy in the limousine on the way to Prince's concert; as a legend goes, Prince doesn't just have sex with anyone. Instead, he believes sex involves a lot more. It is a spiritual connection. Madge got a little forward and tried to control things which turned Prince off.

"Listen," she murmured. "You have to make a video with me for our duet. Can you imagine the press you would go mainstream and I can help you with that babe."

Prince did not agree. He felt their duet was best on the album only. Upset at Prince, Madge pushed him aside. Prince calmly sits up and straightens his shirt. Then he reached for a cup of tea.

"Listen don't you eat anything? Are you just going to sip tea."

He turned to her and retorted: 'Yes darling I am, you could use some tea to relax, you are much too tense"

"I can't believe you would say that!" Madge quipped. "I am the music industry's golden girl; I can help you to gain the world. You need me."

Prince ignored her outburst and instead glanced out the window.

"Well, What do you know? We are here! Driver pull up at the back!"

"What? I thought we were going on the red carpet". Madge said in protest.

"Not this time babe, I have to go in through the back. I have a performance. They love the element of surprise when I get on the stage."

" I thought we were going to get out on the red carpet; Everyone must see us together. It will be perfect for us, and the fans will love it!"

"Not tonight dear," Prince said hopping out the car, then he paused and placed his hands over the passenger window. " But Someday maybe you will be in my movie!" He said through the window before running into the concert venue!

"You owe me!"Madonna yelled frustrated hoping Prince would turn around but he did not.

Back to reality, I wondered if she returned to claim that debt!

"So I hear you're working on a new movie what's it called?" she asked

"Here," Prince said handing her the script. "Graffiti."

"Graffiti....hmm, exciting," she said. Then Prince said:

" I didn't know you were arriving early. I wasn't expecting you until later tonight! But since you were here, you might as well take a quick look at the script and tell me what you think."

Madonna takes a minute to glance over the text; then she tosses it. Her facial expression changed from interest to being repulsed. That is the moment, She said: