Willing and Able

"What did you miss? A teachable moment." Prince replies taking a hold of my hand. "Alex has a job to do. She is coming with me."

"What? Can I come too? Alex, what is going on?" Ethan asks confused. Chuck strolls into the room; then he hands a ticket to Ethan.

"A concert ticket? Great thanks but Prince this is in DC tonight. I can't possibly go."

"Well, I suggest you find a way to make it there." I look at Prince confused. What are we going to DC tonight? How will we make it on time? Isn't he leaving town? He says one word.

"Let's go." With that, we walked out of my apartment to the waiting Bently.

 The car sped down the road; I looked at the signs; I could tell we were heading to the Airport

 The car sped down the road; I looked at the signs; I could tell we were heading to the Airport. What is going on here?

"Prince, can I ask you where are we going?"

"You will see."

"It is not DC, is it? How will we get there?"

He smirks 'you; my dear ask too many questions just believe in Prince!" Sure enough, we got to the Airport; I notice a private plane ready to take off on the runway. This experience was just too much to absorb. Am I going to DC tonight? Say what?

"Sir, we will be in DC in an hour. That should give us enough time to do the show and head on back in time.

We board the jet; it is gorgeous with gold trimmed seats, the flight attendant though seemed a little overzealous

We board the jet; it is gorgeous with gold trimmed seats, the flight attendant though seemed a little overzealous. I understand it is Prince but damn.

"Hello Prince, you Sexy MF" she laughs as soon as we get seated.

"Hello, Stewardess!"

"Lol, they do not call us Stewardess anymore," she flirted stealing a sorry girl glance at me.

"Oh no, she didn't," I thought to myself. She sure did.

"Will you have the usual darling?"

Darling? That's when I had enough. I say to her "we will be having the usual!"

She gets the message rolls her eyes and walks away.

'Hmm, Fiesty aren't we?" Prince asks jokingly.