Prince:Tender Thunder!!

"Please, Mel tell me."

Mel takes in a deep breath and a
L

K
I responds.

I
"It is the suits madam, but not just any suits, it's them!"

"They have the ones who own most of the record companies including the boss's former label. Usually, they send over three or four female lawyers, who look quite innocent. However, there's more to it than an innocent meeting".

"So You're telling me there's more to this?" I asked perturbed.

For some reason, I thought Prince ended his relationship with any record company, thought it was all over and he was going to go solo!But apparently, it is not as easy as that!

Mel nods her head trying to say some more, when all of a sudden Stacy runs into the room and says "we do need to go."

Why the rush? I am in no mood to just up and leave my home because someone is coming over! I will be damned if I can't stand by my man, Prince. I know deep down inside, he would appreciate my being here with him.

I said "no I want to meet these ladies, surely I can talk to them and they would understand that..."

Mel suddenly cut me off.

"I am sorry, madam, but No, please don't take this as my being rude, but you simply do not understand the gravity of the situation, you cannot be here, let's go, please!"

Is she trying to imply something? They look innocent enough.

So I peered through the door slightly ajar, and I noticed Prince talking to two top heavy suited up females with dark glasses, standing next to a dark-suited male figure

I imagined they probably had breast and butt implants. They spoke in a hushed tone but from what I could make out one of them mentioned:

"30 days!"

I had no choice but to rush out with Mel and Stacy into the car cradling Nate in my arms; Immediately we got into the car my phone started buzzing;

I picked it up; it just so happened to be  mom calling:

"Mom!" I exclaimed.

It's been over six weeks since I heard from my mom.

Ever since the wedding and Nate's birth, she stopped by a  few times to visit but left because she had a new village to save somewhere in the world. Plus she had a new home to tend to thanks to Prince's generosity.

"How are you my darling she says how's that husband of yours?"I heard her ask. I could listen to the sound of the ocean, was she on a beach?

"He's perfect mom no problem how are you doing?"

"What I'm doing great! I was thinking, I should visit my grandbaby  sometime soon, probably spend a few days I'm not sure when, but just making sure you are alright!"