Wild One!

"You dear came highly recommended by our esteemed guest, yes, and although we were about to write you up. You have never done that before so we are inclined to believe you truly did have the flu. Here it is both a write-up, which will not go in your permanent file and a job well done.

You and Jessica go back to the room 7, clean up and that will be it for the day."

I couldn't believe my ears; here I was thinking I had lost my job, thank you so much, Prince. I say to myself. Jessica takes a look at me as Ms. Eloise walks off.

"Girl!!! What the hell happened to you, she asked in a whisper. "We were worried. Ethan was beside himself worried sick about you!"

"It is a long story we will be here all night," I say to her. Ready to head back to room 7 Prince's room. I prayed I did not forget any item in it.

As we walked towards the room Jessica began to gossip laughing at the same time:

"Girl believe me when I tell you, Prince would have totally gone for you, in another life of course. He came in with this mystery chick last night. And we saw him on television today. He talked about a girl Athena. They were wild last night! I am sure she must be a wild one! He made her scream I hear!"

At that, I dropped a roll of tissue paper I had in my hands.

"You okay? You dropped something. Is it because I said she looked like you? Girl!"

I picked up the roll, looked at Jessica and said: "Oh did he, well lucky girl. Can we just clean up the room? I need to get home."

"You know you look a little tired where were you last night?"

Goodness Jessica, will you let it go? Like seriously didn't Ethan tell you, since he called you worried about me. I say to myself.

I place the familiar key in the room door; flashbacks flooded my mind.

 I was just here two days ago; I could still smell Prince's perfume. I signed and began to fix the bed. Our bed.

 I thought to myself

 I thought to myself. I pictured him on the bed and smiled.