Prince: Had U at the Breakdown!

Annabelle?!!

Yes, the same one! She stood right next to me in front of the restroom sink.

"Prince flew me in, oh don't look surprised he has always done that ever since my 18th birthday. He gave me a mink custom coat, and I loved it then, we made love all night long; he can go for hours that is why one woman cannot possibly satisfy him."

" You are lying! I respond. My eyes widened in disbelief; surely she did not think I believed a word she said.

"Oh, it is true, girl you better believe it. Not only that, Prince was my first love and my everything. But you know what they say like fine wine. Well, I have to rush now, stay cute and maybe we will see you at one of our parties unless Prince is protective of his flavor of the moment!" She said laughing out loud and walking out of the bathroom. I walked out steaming; I see Prince standing and talking to rap star turned fashionista Kanye. Now normally I will be star struck, but I just wanted to go home. I exchange quick pleasantries with Kanye, trying no to be rude then I whispered in Prince's ears:

 I  exchange quick pleasantries with Kanye, trying no to be rude then I whispered in Prince's ears:

"Honey, can we go? Our little one is kicking hard, and I really could use a bed." Prince acts as though he had found his way out of the conversation with Kanye then said:

"Not feeling too great baby, okay we should get you home. Hey, Kanye sounds like a plan, give Steve a call, but honestly I don't think Kim can be in my next movie. But we will see" With that Prince ushered me out of the show and into his car. We then drove on home. We would stay in Paris for three more weeks, and here it is why.

Prince on the invitation from Donatella agreed to have an intimate concert before returning to the states. I would've wished that he take a break and relax, but that's not the way Prince works. Having lived with him all these months, I've come to realize that he's a 24 by seven guy who would work nonstop regardless of what's going on around him.

In fact, at 3 AM I heard him on the phone talking to someone:

"Hey, man can you get over the band over here ? Where are you guys?"

Prince, I whispered to him it is 3 AM

Prince turns his face to me, puts the phone on hold and says:

" I know it's 3 AM baby; we need to get practice going, and the guys are in town so why not."

"Are you sure about this, can you at least sleep? Can"t it wait till the morning do they have to come right now?"

"Baby this is what God wants me to do I have to do it."

I sighed and rolled back into bed and let him finish his conversation with his band members who apparently were already in Paris.

Two hours later at 5 AM they all arrived. They were ushered by Prince, into this room which got retrofitted into a sound stage/ studio, behind them stood Remi and Andre.