Deliverance: Way back Home!!

"Sure officer one moment, please."
Prince said. The officer nodded his head and stepped out of the room.

"She's lying I'm telling you that she's lying. She wants to break us up," I heard my husband say, but I didn't know what to believe at this point.

I felt as though I was fighting a losing battle "why would she lie?"

Alicia's done a lot of crazy things but at this point; I honestly have doubts about her lying about her pregnancy.

Hell!  What about that night? The shoes?I turned to Prince and screamed, tears streamed freely down my cheeks:
"I saw her, heard everything, I heard her with you and" I pointed down to his custom heels
"I even saw your shoes outside the door. Why oh why would you do this to us? I have always been there for you. I've loved you as best as I could, but my best is never good enough!"
I cried out staring into my husband's hypnotic hazel eyes as he took steps towards me up, opening his hands up and pulling me into his embrace. Upset, I pounded my fist on his chest.

"Let me go just leave me alone," I screamed my voice, getting hoarse. But Prince would not let go. Instead, he held on tighter. He cried out: "You've got to believe me, I would never do anything like that, I would never hurt you. Baby, You're my soulmate," he loosened his embrace for a moment and stared into my eyes saying: "When Adam made Eve....."

"Stop" I yelled cutting his words off.
"I don't care about Adam and Eve, all I care about is you and me, Artist and Alex....."
"Athena.... your name is Athena!"
"Athena....whatever, the point is you were with Alicia and...."
Prince continued denying once again "I've said to you have it all wrong, why would I lie to you; my angel..... Now if you excuse me darling I do have some questions to answer with the gentleman waiting upstairs; you have to believe me, it is not in my character to do something like that," He pulled away from me, took a few steps to the door and turned around.
Sucking in a deep breath, he remarked: "You are the one I truly adore. Just trying to find my way home, deliverance from the evil around us baby"
There's no way I could believe him now or should I?
Something within me said: "You've got to love him he is your husband, maybe this is what he meant when he said some forces are against our relationship" Then I reasoned:

"He's just looking out for me by getting me my place besides, all the women who want him over at Paisley are hanging out over there, and I certainly have no interest in being there," I kept talking to myself, trying to convince my mind that my reasoning was the truth.

I knew what I needed to do, get a career.
I needed to go back to school. I watched as Prince walked back to me and murmured in his sexy baritone speaking voice: " I love you nothing can break us apart not even Alicia. I swallowed wondering if I was not making a mistake; "Dear world, yes you, please don't judge me you would do the same thing too if given a chance," I said to myself.

He cupped my face in his hands, teased my face with his fingers and said: "you have to believe me."

I lowered my head down. 

Yes, The world has gone mad.

Alicia's just trying to take what is not hers; she wants fame!
I'm not going to give her the opportunity to; she knows damn well that my husband is not the father of that child.

I decided to make this my mantra, and in every interview moving forward, this will be my exact words.

I turned to Prince and said "Let's do this I believe you. I know you would protect my honor and I love you."

He smiled and hugged me tightly. Just then he mentioned
"You'll be going on interview starting tomorrow; if anybody asked you about this just say nothing but what do you believe inside and that is that you trust me. I smile and nod my head and said that's what I would do."

Just then, the officer returned to the room. My husband excused himself to talk to him.

I'm not going to lie I was trembling hard still questioning myself.

My mom kept on calling my phone, but I ignored the calls.
All of sudden, I got a call from a number I instantly recognized. Giddy and happy, I picked up and said: "Well hello there!"
Slash's voice came on "Hey sweetie,  you ok?"
It was kind of loud in the background on Slash's end of the line. He was probably at a concert.
"Yes hearing your voice definitely" I yelled.
"Great listen, sweetie, we are in Japan right now on tour, but when I get back, I have a couple of songs I am working on for you. It 's a fantastic guitar riff, and oh and after this call, check out my text message.  I thought about you when I composed it, sweetie?" he asked at the top of his voice. "I have to go now I'm on, but you take care, be careful out there OK."
"Ok ... Hmm, slash?"
"Yeah....
"Thanks for calling I ....."
"Sure sweetie, love you gotta go!"
And with that, the line went silent. Did Slash just say "love you?"
Oh my goodness, I couldn't believe it did he just tell me he loved me?
Soon enough the officers walked away, and Prince and I were left alone once again. The crazy lady was carted off in a straight jacket to a hospital. Henry and Steve stood guard outside my apartment. Nate was playing in between us.
I want to tell you I have an interview set up tomorrow morning.
I nodded my head like a robot; this was my time to show him I loved him.
I have to stand by him. I mean what else could I do?
"Who is it with?" I asked
"Oprah."
"Oprah no I couldn't possibly do that? she's going to ask every question in the book, and I'm going to look like a fool!" I yelped, then rubbing my hands on my husband's chest, I said:
"Can we just take some time off to work on ourselves?"
"It's OK she's not going to ask anything that you don't want to answer I promise," he said reassuringly.

The last thing I want to go in front of Oprah and mess up. '

The interview went well, better than I expected.
Oprah was incredible; she tried not to ask too many in-depth questions; luckily for me, Nate stole the show, with his antics and before you know it interview was over.
The next couple of days was a slew of interviews after interviews. My poor husband was impressive speaking as calmly as he could, trying his best to stay calm.
I, on the other hand, was a bunch of nerves, it did not help that my mind wondered a lot about Alicia; why in gods green earth would she lie this way.

Now one interviewer was little brutal "you say he loves you, but they're this rumors about the women."
I shrugged and said: "they do not exist, it's just a façade, we do need to sell records; it is just part of the industry."
The interviewer was simply not convinced, but he said:
OK, well if that is what you believe, we have a new track from the artist. Enjoy everyone" He said panning out to a video as we concluded the interview.

Later that evening, something interesting happened. Prince moved his piano into my apartment. He said: "You did great, so proud of you, you inspire me." and for most of the nights that followed, he slept there with me! It was as though we were newly hitched, again!

He would play a sensual song so relaxing; it would turn me on. We would make love after which he would go back to the piano and compose another hit tune!
The days became perfect, just the two of us, created for each other.
In the morning, I would make him his favorite breakfast, and he would happily eat my omelets; complimenting me on my cooking skills. Nate would seat across from us smiling and saying the funniest things! We were a family once more.

The day before the BMX contest which by the way was for charity, Alicia called.
I ignored her call.
I wasn't going to take a call from someone who is trying to ruin my life.
I have enough trouble as it is.
I listened to her voicemail; she said "I know you don't want to talk to me but the sooner we talk, the better. I still love you you're my cousin, remember? Just so you know, your ex Ethan and Jessica got married last week. Surprised to see that you were not invited wonder why? You missed a good one girl!
Why would she say leave that crazy message? Prince walked in at that moment planting kisses on my shoulder. I tensed up. He asked: "Is something wrong?"  I shrugged and forced a smile. Then I checked my text messages. I bit my lower  lip pleased when I read what Slash wrote; Prince grabbed the phone from my hands "hmmm, what's making you smile ......" My heart began to beat faster than a speeding bullet. His countenance changed, his smile became a frown, his chest started heaving up and down. Oh no!! He was mad.