Breakfast Can Wait II

The door swung open, I look up and see Prince! Boy, was I pleased to see him. Didn't he have the Today Show Segment to do? He looked handsome, dressed in a tailored shirt and pants. He had a mischevious grin on his face.

"Sleep well?"He asked, looking at me with that hazel, light brown eyes. The shower is still running. I nod shyly trying to wrap the towel around me. He laughed "I think we are past that now, had to come check on my angel." I blushed and said "Yes."

 He turns off the shower, then turns on the bathtub faucet.

"Where did you go? I heard a knock on the door, I thought it was my manager; I am so late to work, what are you doing?" I ask as he pours essential oils, bubble bath and salts into the tub.

Prince stands up looks at me gives me a tender kiss and says

"Shh, too many questions. Time  for a pleasurable bath." He discards my towel, delicately picks me up and lowers me into the foam filled bath. It smelled heavenly. He takes his clothes off and joins me in the tub.  Prince calmly gives me a bath as we sit in silence. I wanted to say something but for some reason, it felt perfect without having to say any words.

"music, " he sai, and the voice activated surround sound music came on. It was Prince singing 
"Adore You" in the background.

 It was Prince singing "Adore You" in the background

Finally, he said something "What do you want out of life Alex?"

I respond "Nothing much just a home and a career."

"I can give you that." He said, then he continued. " I grew up poor. I stood outside burger king just to imagine what the food taste like, I prayed every night to God to please get me out of this; I knew music was all I wanted to do. So I made a decision to be the best musician, I could be." I listen intently, as he speaks while giving me a massage at the same time. I wondered shouldn't I be the one giving him a massage? 

"Whatever you do," Prince said.  "You must own land! You must buy yourself a house, own as much land as you can because someday it will pay off in a big way. "

I smile and say "that is certainly a goal of mine. Someday" He looks into my eyes with his stunning deep hazel eyes as though looking into my soul and says "You must also pray every night and only say thank you." 

Prince protectively places his arms around me, whispers in my ears "you should use the gift you have been given from God. Don't worry about what people will say."

I am speechless; this had better not be a dream. 

"Can I ask you something?" I wanted to ask about Jill. But I did not want to ruin the moment. 

"Go ahead."

I wanted to say is there something going on between you and Jill? But instead, I ask,

"Did you make the Today show today?"

" I did, and you missed it." He laughs out loud. I laugh too.

He takes my hand guides me out of the bath pulls me closer to him and kisses me.  My cell phones start to buzz; I wanted to ignore it. But Prince insisted

"You should get that."

I pick up the phone "Hello," I say as Prince proceeds to kiss my neckline. I am trying to stay focused. It is hard.

"Girl you are so late and so busted," Jessica says on the other line. "Boss lady is breathing down my neck, do you want to keep your job or not? By the way, did you know Prince brought a mystery girl into his suite last night?" she whispered.

"You don't say? why are you whispering?" I am getting more and more distracted by Prince. Am I going to lose my job? Should I care? I do not have any clothes to wear! How will I get out without being seen?