Emancipation shocker with Michael!

"Hello, Michael, what brings you my way?"

"Hahaha," Michael laughs smugly then he replied. "Well I was in the neighborhood, and I saw the twins and they said you had a show tonight."

"Oh really, they did? hmm," Prince asked stealing a glance at the twins.

"Will you be attendance tonight Michael?" Prince smirked.

"Of course yes, um after I put the kids to bed. I plan on attending. Donatella and I are great friends too."

"I bet you are," Prince retorted apparently getting a little irritated by now. I move in to say a word.

"Hi I am Athena."

"Hi Athena, you are gorgeous, wow, can I give you a hug?" Micheal asked moving closer to give me a hug. I was speechless and charmed. That is when Prince interjected.

"That will not be necessary," Prince said stepping between us. "But Since you are here, why don't you sing one of your songs, my band will play."

'Oh, I couldn't do that?" Michael quietly said. I could tell he was a shy sensitive man. That is why the ladies loved him.

"Oh come on Michael for old time's sake?"

"Oh, you mean just like at the James Brown concert?"

Prince was now seething; he did not like to recall the events from that show

Prince was now seething; he did not like to recall the events from that show. James Brown had called him up thanks to Micheal's prodding to introduce him to the world. Prince had gotten on stage, but his guitar was not properly tuned, so he could not play. Prince had to resort to dancing and moving which did not sit well with the older crowd.

Michael never let the memory of that day disappear!

"Okay, Michael whatever you say. "

"Okay just one song, for Athena," Michael said smiling my way. I began to return the smile when Prince shot me a disdained look. The smile quickly evaporated from my face; I was not going to upset Prince . So I did not say a word. Micheal thought it was funny.  He snapped his finger and said in his trademarked voice: