Another lover? Forever in my Life!

I immediately recognized the voice behind the door! Ethan? But why is he arguing? I swung the door open and sure enough, Ethan having an argument with Henry.

I glanced at him and asked: "My goodness Ethan, what is going on here? Why wouldn't you just leave me alone?"

Henry held on to Ethan "Sir you cannot talk with her, I have orders that say so. Ethan looked powerless, in Henry's tough grip. Luckily for Ethan, it wasn't Chuck holding him. Now that would have been a different story!

"Listen I have to speak with you, I am loosing my mind here Alex! For God sake!" He screamed struggling to get free. I actually felt sorry for him somewhat.

"Sure come on in Ethan," I said, urging Henry to let him go. Then I continued speaking in a soft commanding voice: "Please Let him go, Henry."

"Ma,'am, I am sorry I can't, bosses orders!"

My eyes widened as I turned my head to the side and placed my hands on my waist: "Bosses orders? What? Henry, right now I am the boss. Let him go."

"With all due respect madam. I am afraid I cannot do as you request. No man is allowed to be near you. This guy here needs to step back."

"Seriously Alex, all I want to do is just explain what happened between Jessica and I. I know you're probably Hurt about our relationship but there is an explanation. I never meant to hurt you; you hurt me when you chose him, how is it working out? You are here alone, with this guy guarding your door? What are you his puppy?" Ethan blurted out.

Henry getting really agitated further tightened his grip.

In my mind, I could care less about his explanation, that's the least of my problems right now.

"Ethan, I think it's best you leave and not make a scene here."

But he refused to listen and instead kept talking, hoping to get his words across to me. I did not need an explanation because Ethan and Jessica are part of my past! Prince and Nate are all that matter to me now and in the future. I remind myself.

For some reason, he couldn't get that in his hard head which was quite frustrating to watch.

Henry finally had enough and said out: "OK that's enough!"

Clutching Ethan by the collar, he dragged him away from my presence, and out of my way.

I looked up and noticed Slash walking up to it's me, I felt excited. Perfect timing! This was my opportunity to get away. So I did, smiling at Slash. He took a hold of my hand and we dashed out of the building into his car. I felt like a giddy teen.

"I leave in a few hours but we can have some fun," he said driving fast. "I think we can make that happen," I said biting my lower lip sitting sideways no seat belt on.

He turned and playfully touched my chin. Then he said:" Sit down and fastened your seat belt. You are in for one hell of a ride, babe."

"Well go ahead," I said, then I thought "make my day; you are a breath of freaking fresh air."

it was great and fantastic, speeding down the road without a care in the word. I felt free once again but at the back of my mind, I had a brief moment where I worried about Nate, I missed him. But I quickly jolted out of that thought as Slash drove right through the cars on the road.

"Where are we going love?" I asked.

" I have no idea where we are going this is not my town; why don't we go find a coffee shop nearby and just chat or better still how about we stop the only restaurant I know, Axl and I stopped by the other day. They have the best Argentine beef in the world, it is my favorite!"