The Ride Begins!

"Is it okay if I leave a little early today?" I ask my my direct supervisor. He is very supportive because he knew I have classes later on. The real reason I asked is so I could run on home. I needed to make that call to the "Chief of Staff" and to get out this underwear!

" I don't see why not. you have earned it!" He replied turning around to face me. I look at him puzzled. What in the world is he talking about now? Earned? If only he knew. I will be skipping my classes today.

" Earned?" I asked puzzled.

"Yeah, Mr. Prince left word said you were amazing, wants only you to clean his room, no one else. I must say I am impressed!" He said smiling at me. "Prince is an important client, and he recommended we let you have the rest of the day off for excellent work! So go!"

I tried my best to act surprised. I knew I had to take the offer before my supervisor changes his mind.

"Thanks," I said smiling, turning around quickly before he changes his mind. I rushed out of the hotel got into my car and drove home.

As soon as I got into my home, I took my clothes and underwear off. Then I jumped into the shower. 

I  did my best to shave every single hair off my body! I blushed as I recalled the day's events

I  did my best to shave every single hair off my body! I blushed as I recalled the day's events. What did would he think about me now? He must think I am easy. I pulled the note out of my uniform's jacket then I made the call.

"Hello."

"Hello Ms. Alexandria, a car will pick you up at 4 pm, Your first stop will be at Prince's clothing designer, next you will have your hair styled. Then you will be having dinner with the Boss."

I listened astonished at what he said. How did I go from cleaning rooms hiding in a closet to getting a date with Prince! What do I wear? I pull out a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. After all, I am going to have the full makeover right? I thought to myself.

My phone began to ring. I glance at the number; it is Jessica.

"Hey you, I heard you got the day off today. Want to go check out that new lounge later tonight?" She asked.

"Hmm not tonight girl, I have uh class."

"Really? I hope it does not involve a certain someone, " She continued sarcastically. I wanted to drop the phone on her, but she did help me out today, so I listened to what she had to say.

"I do need to go, Jessica. But I promise I will catch up with you, later on, Okay," I respond ignoring her words.

I sat watching the clock, my heart beating fast as the minutes moved. Sure enough, the car was outside my apartment at 4 pm.

"Sure I will be right down."

I rushed down to a chauffeur driven Mercedes. The driver opened the door; I climbed right in.

 The driver opened the door; I climbed right in

He turns around and says:

"Welcome Madam, Sir wants you to have this." He said passing a note to me.

It read: "Tonight it's just you and me, as we dance underneath the music. Prince."

I smile to myself then I heard the driver speak.

"The Boss wants you to listen to this," He plays a song, it is Prince singing. It is probably some unreleased track. It is a beautiful soft ballad. Is this meant to get me  in the mood, cause it sure as hell is working!

"If I may say something madam, you are gorgeous. But that being said, Sir does not like his ladies in Jeans."

I look up at him stunned, his ladies? Am I going into a harem? Where are we going tonight?