Till you are burning up!

Prince glanced at me. Then turned to the lady and says "Hi Jill". He turns to me and announced

"Jill and I go way back! . She is opening for me tonight. Jill gave me cold stare as though saying I am his girl. Then she proceeded to ignore me.
"Have to go, wait here" With that he stepped out of the car.

 Two other ladies walked up to him; they looked like his dancers, and they walked in

I sat in the car shocked. Then the driver spoke up.

"Don't worry about it; boss does this all the time. Keep the paparazzi guessing, you know he is celibate right now," He says.

Celibate? Well if he is celibate then what would it mean not to be celibate? The driver then drove the car around to a different entrance. Well, I guess it was not my place to complain. I glanced at the bracelet on my wrist and smiled. I stepped out of the car, and Prince's security team led me to the front row of the show. I was so close to the stage I could touch him. A cutout picture of Prince stood on stage. I could wait to see what he was going to do.

The show began promptly; it was going to be a short concert. I was so nervous seating in the front row. Dealing with the wait, and the stares from the women in the front row freaked me out!

 Dealing with the wait, and the stares from the women in the front row freaked me out!

"Hi and who might you be," a snarky female seating next to me asked.

"Hi, I am Alex, Prince's," My word cut short when what had to be a strobe light was pointed my way.

"Wife." I heard Prince say from the stage. "Can she be my wife? Family."

 The crowd screamed and sang along

The crowd screamed and sang along. Apparently, they believed it was all part of the show. I did not know when Prince made an entrance onstage.

The woman seating next to me stood up and started clapping "Yes baby I can be your wife baby! Call me baby." She said stealing a sharp glance my way. The light still firmly pointed in my direction.

"Alex, got me girl over there, if she don't love me her mama will" He sang. I am not lying I heard my name! What is going on. A guy seating on my left tried to talk to me "hey sexy what is your name." I wanted to say none of your business, can't you see I am busy?

But I politely replied "sorry I am here with someone important." With those words, I look up and Prince had a disaproving look on his face and the next thing I know. Two burly guys wallk up to the dude and say

"Sir you have to leave. There is a seat for you back there."

"Madam time to go onstage."

The other guy said to me. What me? go onstage? to do what? My cover will be blown.

"I really don't know. If I should."

"Should I come too," I hear the same lady ask the guy. They did not respond. What is going to happen now? "Till you are burining up", I hear Prince say.