o n e

keep in mind, the numbers you see in brackets before each chapter are their ages at the time.

🌿🌻🌿

「3歳」

They were a dark brown, a distinctive, muddy brown that nobody else had and they were his; gorgeous and oh-so-heavenly. Tyler Joseph had the most clearest, stark brown eyes, with the longest lashes that Joshua Dun has ever seen, the most prettiest, and he was fascinated. The curly hair boy completely disregarded the toy cars that he was playing with at the time, and quickly trampled the wooden, creaky floor with white, socked feet until he was quickly meeting face to face with the cherry cheeked brunet.

There was a huge smile on Joshua's face as he pointed his small pointer finger to Tyler's widened, timid expressed eyes, cowering behind his mother's leg as she giggled. Joshua's mother joining in right after.

"Bootiful!" Joshua had yelled, making the boy gasp, shaking harder as his mother desperately pushed Tyler's small back from behind her leg.

"Now, come on, Tyler; say thank you to Joshua, don't be rude."

Tyler fluttered his eyelashes at his expectant mother before looking at the excited looking Joshua in front of him, the cherry color still evident in his cheeks as he pulled his small hands behind his back, twining them tightly together. "T-T'ank you."

The curly haired brunet gasped, small hands running wild to grab at Tyler's dainty hand, which he had to reach behind the overall clothed boy. Joshua pulled Tyler along, giggling when the boy gave out another small gasp.

"C'me 'ere, lets pway!" Joshua cheered as their mothers stared in awe of their boys.

Tyler only nodded, still a bit hesitant as he was forced to join the curly brunet. They sat down on the creaky, wooden floor, their neighboring mothers long forgotten as Joshua had showed every toy car that he had around them, giving Tyler excited smiles, only for him to get small, hesitant ones in return.

Joshua didn't mind, because Tyler was the prettiest boy he has ever seen.

And in 1991, Joshua Dun and Tyler Joseph started their ever-blooming friendship.

🌿🌻🌿