f o r t y

🌿🌻🌿

「13歳 continued」2/3

The rays of sun prickled at their skin, warming them as they sat sleepily on the sand, and curled in each other's arms. River was playing in the lake with his parents, laughing and squealing about. Joshua completely tuning the boy out to pay attention to his little love that laid silently in his arms, eyes shut with a flutter and limbs weak against his. Small breaths escaped Tyler's plump lips, and the cherry cheek brunet seemed to rub his face into Joshua's bare skin every once in awhile, and falling away with a sleepy sigh.

Joshua ran his fingers through the sweaty, matte curls, and Tyler smile curled on his flustered cheeks.

"Is Tyler asleep already?" Momma Joseph softly said beside them, getting Joshua's attention, and nodding towards her direction.

"Yeah, he's a sleepy pea right now." Joshua smooshed his nose against Tyler's curls, pulling his boyfriend close as he kissed his forehead. "I told him to take a nap earlier, so we could spend time at the beach, but daisy fell asleep before I could finish rubbing sunscreen on his back."

"It can't be helped." Tyler's mother delicately smiled, running a hand through her sons hair, and giving him a gentle kiss. "Take care of him. Your parents and us are gonna go get stuff from the camp, but we'll be quick, okay?"

Joshua grinned, nodding along to her words, and he whispered soft words that she knew locked with his adoration for his son. "Always, and could you bring back one more umbrella? I don't want Tyler to be in the sun that long while sleeping like this."

Her grinned seem to grow, getting the attention from his parents, and getting their heavenly smiles as well.

"You really love him, huh?"

Joshua seemed to be taken back, widening his eyes as he peered down to his little love, and getting a sleepy smile from him, as if he were awake.

The curly brunet laughed softly. "I love daisy a lot."

And with that, a hand through his hair, and chuckles from the adults, they left without another word, leaving the two love birds alone, but not quite. River's parents were still there, getting called at by Joshua's father of what they were doing, and getting an answer of agreement.

River stopped to look at the two boys cuddling, and getting an encouraging words from his mother.

"Why don't you go over there and invite them in?"

The brunet sighed, pulling a lopsided smile before solemnly walking over to a wide awake Joshua. His feet seem to lag in the sand, less than he wanted it too, and a heavy weight pushed upon his shoulders.

Joshua whipped his head towards the sound, making eyes at River before pulling his attention back to his cute, sleeping, little love.

"H-Hey." River spoke hesitantly.

Joshua ignored him.

"J-Josh, Tyler?"

Joshua tsk'd, glaring River's way before sighing. "What? Can't you see Tyler's sleeping?"