f i f t y f o u r

🌿🌻🌿

「17歳 continued

The city of San Diego was absolutely gorgeous at night, especially from the hill top above the air, and lights surrounding it. This spot was for the quiet, peaceful humans, and the ones who grew heavenly with their giggles. It was hidden away, unaware of the toxins upon the greedy, and known for the pure. Mouth watering kisses, body praises, and trembling hands. It was an angelic spot, for when the right time came, you caught a glimpse of heaven in your partners eyes, and suddenly you feel enlightened, wanting more, desperately pleading for that haven.

These doe-eyes saw nothing but pureness in things, but had the waiting and wondering in the back of his mind, eating away at the knowing flesh, and Joshua was the only one that would make the waiting and wondering disappear for days on end.

His beautiful, gorgeous cheeks bloom when his boyfriend was close, whispering sweet things in his ears to help him forget, to guide him to safety, and for him to be there for the his little love.

Joshua's hands were bruised.

They bruised from never ending fights in the ring and from the constant practicing. They were bruised from the days he spent practicing on an assholes face that decided to swear words at his little love for no reason. They were bruised from the open-mouthed kisses Tyler would taint on his knuckles, whispers of soft praises, and his endearing tone of how perfect he was.

This was the way Tyler would appreciate Joshua for all he does for him, and sure, there are more ways then one, but this was the best way. That, and giving as many cuddles as he could give for his love.

So, here the two sat, their shared warmth in the back of Joshua's VW as they peered out to the city night, gazing into the heavens, and to one another, where they fell in love again and again.

Their smiles were never hesitant, but overwhelming with happiness, and soon, their trembling hands began to grow intimate. The older reaching to cup his little love's cherry cheek, and a tone so beautiful on his tongue.

Tyler nodded vastly with those sweet words, and Joshua connected their lips so purely together. The pit of his stomach lighting up with this feeling, a feeling so strong as their tongues tangled for purchase, and for that safe haven.

The waiting and wondering dissipated once again, and all that was left was the though of Joshua clouding Tyler's mind. As soon as his back had met the soft blankets and pillow fitting snug under his head, he was swooning at the fact that his boyfriend was so careful. Asking for permission of each thing he did, and an endearing tone with each question.

Delicate.

Joshua was absolutely delicate.

He wasn't rushing Tyler, and Tyler appreciated this so much.

His plump lips were breathing out soft moans as Joshua continued his kisses down his jaw, and to the pure skin of his neck. Slowly, he felt another hand pervading down, but he didn't protest, no, he reassured with his small words, his overflowing emotion.

"M-ore, s-sunshine."

It was a tone that was high, and elated with the adoration for his lover. It reached the ceiling, and bounced off the cloth covered walls of Joshua's bus, and it reached upon the chilling air of the city night. It reached upon the closest of flowers, and tangling upon the grass of the hill top. There was no one but them, and they cherished one another by the hidden intimacy.

The strong praises gave Tyler a sense of breath, a sense of overflowing happiness and a red to his cheeks. Joshua was blown away by the angel under him, the softness in his trembling tone, and shaking hands that tangled in his bleached blond hair.

"May I take off your shirt?" A shushed bundle of words.

Tyler nodded, his sleepless words rushing out in a flurry. "Please, oh, please."

Soon, their heat was engulfed by their tangled, naked limbs, and they saw beauty in each other. Comfortable with the idea of being bare in front of one another, when so many times it wasn't as intimate as this. The lavender scent lifted with their hearts, and the honey filtered the air as Joshua moved slow with his little love.

Tyler registered each movement as a safety net, and soon he was whining with ecstasy as Joshua continued with his calloused, trembling hand upon both him, and a part of Tyler that felt amazing at the moment.

"You're so beautiful." Joshua groaned, their lips tangling with emotion so pure, and growing loose as they reached their peak. "You're so fucking beautiful, daisy."

Their was a white flash between Tyler's vision, overwhelmed in it as he squeaked out his lover's name. Blood ran through to his cheeks, warming them as he panted, and Joshua soon reached his peaking heaven, groaning when he leaned on his little love for support.

Air surrounded their sweated out skin, and Tyler's trembling hands ran through Joshua's weakened hair, laying the smallest of kisses upon his flushed face.

"I love you, Jishwa, I love you so much."

Joshua couldn't help the small smile from forming upon his lips, and trailing the smallest kisses of his own upon Tyler's bare chest, up his neck, and finally, to his pure, plump lips.

"I love you so much, daisy."

Demure.

💫

The doors of the VW now closed, and the heated blasted as they cuddled desperately under the covers, absolutely enthralled by one another.

They shared their laughter like the lavender licked veins, and the honey in the air.

Joshua was pulled Tyler closer into his arms, the softness in his tone as he whispered small praises, and kisses upon Tyler's lips.

Tyler gave them back, more overwhelmed in adoration, and warmth between them as Tyler smooshed his face into Joshua's pale neck. Mouthed kisses upon the salty, tasting skin, and hearing his love giggle from the small trembles of tickles.

"My gorgeous sunshine." Tyler mumbled softly as he continued on with attack, and Joshua only continued on with his lavender voice.

"I-It tickles, daisy!" Joshua whined as Tyler kissed upon where his jaw met his neck, and his little love tongue running wild upon the pale skin.

"You're always so ticklish." Tyler smiled, peaking up to Joshua, and getting another breathy laugh from the older boy.

"You too." An example of his fingers wiggling at Tyler's sides, and squeal from his little love as his resonated so desperately around them. "See?"

"No fair!" Tyler pouted, and Joshua just kissed it away, another smile forming upon Tyler's plump lips.

It was silent for awhile, their breaths cut short as they snuggled up to one another, and continue on with their small kisses, and Joshua, slowly running his hand through Tyler's hair.

Heavenly lip to lip, and the tip of tangling tongues.

Until the older boy breathed, pulling a question that made Tyler's heart absolutely flutter.

Words that would make their night come together, and smiles bright as the cherry cheek brunet said a breathy response.

"Yes."

Overwhelmed.

🌿🌻🌿