t e n

🌿🌻🌿

「7/6歳」; 1/6

"I spy, with my little eye, something green!" Tyler said excitedly, and Joshua snickered, pointing to his own shirt.

"My shirt!"

"Yes!" Tyler giggled, high pitch and heavenly, Joshua thought. "Your turn, Jishwa!"

And Joshua thought for a moment, his mind buzzing with the greatest of ideas, before grinning at his beautiful best friend. "I spy, with my little eye, someone cute!"

Tyler gasped softly, his cherry cheeks ever growing in elegant, raw red, and he smiled big and warm, eyes squinting. "You, Jishwa!"

Joshua furrowed his brows, pouting a bit before shaking his head. "No, m'talkin' about you, Ty-Ty!"

The cherry cheek brunet gasped yet again, moving their hands back and forth with a delicate giggle, a gentle beat that consumed their ears from the booming speakers of the car, and with the best of his ability in the overwhelming car seat that hindered them.

"You're silly, Jishwa."

Joshua made a duck face out of frustration because he wasn't joking, Joshua was very serious about his words and Tyler should know that by now. So, he turned his head to his best friend, tugging on his little hand to get his ever-so-shy, but expressive brown orbs' attention and it worked. Tyler turned his sparkling gaze to Joshua, perking a heavenly smile; it was blinding to the older boy, but you know, the good kind.

"You're the prettiest, Ty-Ty. So, so, so, so, so, so pretty! Universe and beyond pretty!"

Tyler giggled again, squeak evident and hidden from the harsh noise of the background. "T'ank you, Jishwa!"

Joshua had an expression of satisfaction, and looked forward, their hands still connected as the silence between them mellowed out and the soft hum evaded Joshua's ears. The curly haired brunet looked to his best friend again, grinning as he saw Tyler's head sway slowly to the song.

"We're almost there, boys!" Tyler's father shouted, looking at his review mirror to watch them give him excited expressions.

"'Kay, daddy!" Tyler cheered, eyeing Joshua for a moment and giggled when Joshua pulled a silly face at him. Sticking his tongue out and crossing his eyes. Seeing Tyler smile was the best feeling in his stomach, and Joshua wanted to continue having it.

But see, the Dun's and Joseph's decided they wanted to go camping for most of their summer, and of course they decided to go together, so the boys could have experience with nature, or so their father's agreed on. Their mother's also thought it was a wonderful idea, but not so much with the experience on nature, more like letting their sons be wild and free.

Together, of course.

So, here they were, crammed in an SUV that surprisingly fit all six of them, along with their camping gear, bags of clothes, and food.

And oh, was this going to be an amazing experience for the angelic best friends.

💫

"Lemme help, Ty-Ty." Joshua said softly, grabbing the sunblock from Tyler's small hands as the cherry cheek boy gave him a delicate pout, making the older giggle.