f i f t y o n e

🌿🌻🌿

「17/16歳」1/2

Joshua's hands were deeply in his pant pocket as he was waiting calmly by his Volkswagen. Leaning against the cooling, curved metal gave him a sense of serene, and when he finally heard a wooden door open and close, his lips turned up into a grin.

That beautiful, angelic tone of a voice cut through the air like honey, and alarming his heart rate at a speed that is breathtaking. Tyler was adorn with a white, tight cropped top, his tan, pudgy stomach into view, as the blue, high waisted jeans hugged his hips so gorgeous. His feet curled under the black cotton, mary jane's, and a grey backpack tight upon his back. His eyelashes were coated with the lightest of mascara, and Joshua groaned at the sight.

"You're so beautiful." Their hands entwined, and Tyler gave him a shy giggle.

"Momma picked it out for me." He breathed, their foreheads gently connecting, and smiles full of happiness. "Said I had to look good for my date."

"You do." Joshua wasn't hesitant. "You look absolutely stunning, daisy."

"You look stunning too, sunshine." And he did, tight, fitting black shirt, with a pair of grey... slightly tight sweats? Tyler burst out giggling, getting flustered cheeks from his love, and a kiss to his jaw as the angel before him spoke again. "Really, Jishwa?"

"Wanted to be comfortable." Tyler grinned, setting his plump lips upon Joshua's, and he groaned at the feeling, strong hands grasping pudgy hips, and pulling the small body towards him.

"Well then, as long as it makes you comfortable, Jishwa."

"More comfortable now that you're here."

Tyler set his lips upon his nose, and there it was, that teasing look in his beautiful doe-eyes. "You're such a sap."

"Can't help it, daisy."

The cherry cheek brunet's hands grew tighter in Joshua's, and they locked eyes with the simplest of love. "I'll let it pass since it's your birthday."

"Oh, really? Do these passes also count for kisses too?" Joshua grinned, his lips setting upon the tan skin of his little loves face, getting a giggle from the boy in return of the safety he pulled.

"Passes counts for kisses too, birthday boy."

Joshua fell into an absolute bliss.

"Then, shall we go? We got a lot of kisses, and other activities to attend to today!" The bleach blond said happily, kissing upon Tyler's cute, perfect, little nose, making his little love scrunch it up, and doe-eyes adoring.

The cherry cheek brunet only kissed upon his boyfriend lips, getting a chuckle from him, and a hand through his hair oh-so-lovingly.

Without another word, Joshua opened the passenger side door for his little love, getting a shy smile from him, and a gentle kiss to his redden cheek as Joshua's heart swooned.

In minutes, they were on the road, a special place where Joshua wanted his little love to see, and hands entwined tightly as they drove. And even though it was his birthday, it was just another day he could spend his day with the person he loves the most, and a day to see and hear the giggles that come out of those plump lips he could never get enough of.