f i f t y e i g h t

🌿🌻🌿

「18歳」

"Do you think I could reach the sky if I wanted to?"

Joshua was so in love, that his hesitance faltered and his lavender tongue moved flawlessly against the cooling air above him.

"I believe, that you could not only reached the sky, but heaven as well, if you really wanted to." Tyler's cheeks redden as he peaked to his lover, a flustered wave overwhelming his doe-eyes, and Joshua held his breath tight. "Though, with everything you do, you already have."

His little love let out a shaky sigh, his lips pressuring gently to the pale skin of Joshua's chin, and getting a small smile from the older boy. "You always say the silliest things, Jishwa."

"Can't help it when you're the epitome of my happiness."

The serenity caught up to them, the breezing trees, and the safe haven of laughter bubbling up in the small chest of Joshua's small boyfriend.

"You're my happiness too, sunshine."

Within seconds, Joshua was tackling his little love to the blanket under them, attacking the pure, tan skin of Tyler's neck with raspberry kisses, and getting a gasp from the younger boy.

"Ji-Jishwa!" Tyler squealed, pushing his trembling, soft hands against Joshua's toned chest. "N-No fair!"

Easily, and the upmost affectionately, Joshua's calloused hands found the small of Tyler's wrist, pinning them down against the soft cloth, laughing between his evil kisses of harmony.

A high pitched whine, and that overflowing bubble of squeaky giggles. Joshua's heart fluttered when the cherry cheek brunet quickly turned his head to set his lips upon Joshua's as the pink hue let up for air, surprised, but oh-so-welcoming for those heavenly, plump lips.

Joshua mumbled delicately against the angel's hypnotizing ways, a grin upon his face as he pressured their foreheads together. "Trying to distract me from my daily duty?"

Tyler's eyes were bright with delight and adoration.

"Is it working?"

Joshua thought for a moment, humming softly as he guided Tyler's hands to the sides of those beautiful, redden ears, and he leaned down closer, their lips skimming beautifully against one another.

"Yeah, but if you try it one more time, I think it would work better."

Tyler breathed out softly, nodding gently as he pressured his lips once more to his lovers lavender crevices, and giggling when Joshua kisses the boop of his nose.

"You're lucky you're cute."

"I'm the cutest." Tyler mumbled gently, his honey tone growing in pitch as Joshua pried away from him, to lay on his back next to the giggling cherry cheek brunet. Their hands entwined tightly, and their peace was left in a sweet nectar. It was like the heavens cry for a sweet boy, and Joshua kept him lock in his grasps, scared that, if he ever let him go, or turned his eyes another way, his happiness would disappear with a blink of an eye.

"You are absolutely the cutest, like how could anyone compete when you're living and breathing on this Earth?" He turned, scooting impossibly closer, and getting a wonderful of his little love's smile. "You're pulchritudinous, daisy."