f i f t y s i x

🌿🌻🌿

「18/17歳 continued

The bonfire illuminated his honey skin in the most angelic ways. Licking up his cherry cheeks, and down the expanse of his neck that were covered in his boyfriends heavenly bruised kisses. They lit up his doe-eyes, almost a tawny upon the beautiful gorgeous orbs, and he looked absolutely pulchritudinous in that moment. His hand was entwined tightly with his lover as the older one kissed his lavender lips against the pure, warm skin. He was whispering words that no one could hear, but you know they were divine by the way the laughter left those plump lips and into the night sky, dissipating and wandering.

He wanted him.

River's sharp eyes flinched away, looking back to the fire that enveloped in heat, and yearned to be grasped upon. There was a shove against his arm, not harsh, but almost teasing to get his attention. He took a drink of his beer, and looked to the source. Those pleading eyes, and a small smile upon his lips. Brendon gave him laugh, a snake-like whisper upon that tone as if it were wild.

"Looking at someone you can't have." The other two couldn't hear, for they were in their own little world, and the voices around them drowned out their camellia whispers.

It was only a tease.

"It's hard when that someone is absolutely hypnotized by something vile."

"Joshua isn't vile." Brendon shook his head, worried eyes snapping to River's, and the brunet only scoffed.

"He put a guy in the hospital." River breathed. "Fucking has anger issues, if you asked me."

"That guy called Tyler a whore, I would've done the same." Brendon took a harsh gulp of his beer before throwing it towards the bonfire.

"I would've too, trust me, but I wouldn't have continued after two great punches to the nose. I would've made sure Tyler was okay. That bastard fucking unknowingly hurt him."

"Hey," Brendon snapped, vicious in his tone as he hit the back of River's head. "Joshua isn't perfect, but he takes care of Tyler, and he loves him so much, and Tyler loves Joshua so much. So, I don't know why you always have to say shit like this, man. Ruin's my fucking mood when you talk shit to one of my friends."

He stood up, threatening his view to the older boy before sending harsh words his way. "Why don't you fucking move on?"

"Fuck you."

Brendon left it, finding himself to sit on the other side of the bonfire, and River took a harsh swig of his drink, eyes faltering back to the angel across, laughing his heart out.

Someone he couldn't have.

💫

Tyler's thoughts swirled as he pushed the tab for water, overwhelmed splendidly with lemon, and anticipated on the warmth of his tongue. There was a chill amongst his bones as he stood, pouring his red solo cup an inch away from the brim, and pulled away with a sudden turn into another body.

Luckily, nothing spilled, and his clothes lived to see another day.

His doe-eyes widened in surprise, but he smiled nonetheless at his childhood friend, and giving the older boy a delicate giggle. "You scared me, Riv!"