t h i r t y n i n e

🌿🌻🌿

「13歳」1/3

A delicate breeze fawned over the hue of Tyler's redden cheeks, eyes slowly closing as the fingers in his hair gently rubbed upon his curls and scalp. There's was a hum of music in the background, velvet in both the boys ears, and cherishing in the voice upon the speakers.

'Some people, they want you. Tripping at your feet.'

It was the sunny Friday, and the Joseph's, Dun's, and the Fink's were all heading to Kumeyaay Lake Campground for a week's getaway.

The same campground, and area they went to when Joshua and Tyler were younger.

Joshua wasn't happy at all that River was coming, and it was a sudden shock being told this the last minute, or else he wouldn't have gone.

Well, scratch that, his parents would've made him anyway, and Tyler, his boyfriend was going, so he had to go either way.

Joshua sighed against Tyler's forehead, getting the cherry cheek brunet's attention, a giggle escaping his pink plump lips, and doe-eyes peaking up to him in wonder.

"What's got you all huffy puffy, sunshine?"

The curly brunet idly played with Tyler's soft, delicate fingers and pouted his lips. Joshua's thumb rubbed the cherry cheek brunet's skin affectionately before bringing his gaze to his little love. Eyes full of adoration, and love, and Joshua found his heart fluttering all over again.

"Just don't understand why you're so beautiful, daisy." Joshua slowly started to grin when the heavenly gasp filtered his ears, and the music in the background began to drown out by his little love's tone.

"Liar liar, pants on fire." Tyler teased, but Joshua was not having it.

"M'not lying, little love, I'm actually telling the truth." Joshua smirked, getting another heavenly giggle from his boyfriend.

"Oh, I know you believe I'm beautiful, Jishwa. I believe you're beautiful too." Joshua's eyes widened a bit at Tyler's words, but the cherry cheek brunet kept continuing on with his little tone. "But, something is bothering you, sunshine. I just know it."

Tyler's smile was soft and loving, and all the mushy feelings in ones stomach when you've seen actual heaven. His little love was exactly that; a small, divine human being.

"Is it River?" The cherry cheek pressured as Joshua averted his eyes from the doe-ones that drove his soul, and he sighed.

"It's not."

"It is."

"It's not, daisy."

"It is, and what have I told you?"

Joshua sighed again, quickly smooshing his face into Tyler's fluff, inhaling his honey scent, and getting a sigh from his little love. The feeling of his chest filling with air, and exhaling with concern.

"You have nothing to be jealous for." Then, Joshua felt lips upon his cheeks, lingering longer as the music began to filter his ears once again. "I'm your boyfriend, and you're mine, okay?"