t w e n t y s e v e n

🌿🌻🌿

「10/9歳」

The cool breeze filtered the night air like a whirl wind of fresh attributes.

Two happy boys stood in white tiled, retro bathroom of the Joseph household while their mother's steadily drew face paint on their dewy skin. Tyler was representing a skeleton, a hoodie draping over him, as if it were a blanket on his small body, and black tights while he rocked some bone designed Vans.

The older boy swooned over his little love with adorable remarks as soon as he saw him, making the cherry cheek boy giggle in a serene state.

Joshua, though, was representing the comic book version of Superman, wild hair tamed back with gel, and a thick, little curl hanging down in the middle of his forehead.

Tyler gave his best when it came down to complimenting his love, smiles bright as he did, and cheeks flamed just right.

"Are you boy's ready to hit some houses?" Joshua's mother asked with a gentle tone, Tyler's mother finishing up the design on her son's face before twirling the brush in her fingers and setting it back on the counter.

"Yes!" They said in unison.

"My masterpiece is finished!" Tyler's mother exclaimed excitedly.

The boys giggled, intently eyeing their make up in the mirror before staring at one another with an amused glint in their eyes.

"You look even spookier with the makeup, Ty-Ty!"

And Tyler gasped, grinning as he eyed Joshua's comic-look makeup. "Thank you! But, you look so cool, Jishwa! Look at those muscles!"

"You're the coolest here." Joshua connected their hands, kissing the back of Tyler's hand, a small blush-y giggle forming out of pink, plump lips before getting "aw's" from their mother's.

"Alright, you love birds, let's go and get your tummy's happy!" Tyler's mother grinned, getting a small 'hooray' from the two loveliest boy's ever.

The sweetness.

💫

A rapid succession of a slight crackling noise sauntered around the warm, cozy home like the light steps of a mouse. Happiness evaded the living room where two young loves sat idly on a red carpet, skin illuminated by the fire in fair distance of them, and gigantic smiles on their cleaned up faces as they sorted through the loads of candy they've retrieved tonight.

They were sorting the best to the worst in separate piles, giggling upon words of the certain events at each of the houses they went to, and eyeing one another like they were their own world.

They truly are though.

Joshua sat close to Tyler, as always, slipping some of Tyler's favorite chocolate bars in his 'best' pile when the cherry cheek brunet wasn't looking.

"Did you see Mr. Blue and his dog?!" Tyler said breathlessly excitedly, the glint in his eye brightening as he caught eye's with the older boy. "They wore matching pumpkin costumes, Jishwa!"