f o r t y f o u r

🌿🌻🌿

「15/14歳 continued

It was a gut wrenching feeling hearing those tingling words from those soft pink lips. The sharp tenseness in his heart, and the butterflies in his stomach, swarming in their anger. Tips of his fingers numb and his bottom lip a bleeding red, and Tyler's doe-eyes so pure, so white with adoration, and chocolate pleasure upon the filling.

Tyler was innocent in his words, expecting nothing out of them, and Joshua felt his mind bubble of up at the thought.

"River and I are going to do our photography project today, so I can't hang out, Jishwa. M'sorry." The cherry cheek brunet was holding himself against the door, small fingers light with his grasps, and body as light as a feather.

Gracefully.

Joshua wanted to reach out and hug the boy, and never ever let him go, never let him wander off. He wanted his little love all to himself, but he knew it was too selfish of him, too possessive.

The curly haired brunet took in a breath, his chest inflating with hurt and worry, and breathing out the anxiety the best he could.

"'Kay, Ty, ju-just..." He mumbled off, hands in his pocket as they overwhelmed in heat, and his eyes averted. "Just come over after?"

Tyler smiled, his cheeks a flushed red, and with the tips of his toes, he leaned up to kiss Joshua, leading his plump lips to kiss his jaw. "Right after, sunshine."

Joshua couldn't handle his hands, grabbing Tyler's so endearingly, so heavenly, and so gentle. The curly haired brunet kissed each knuckle, and with hesitance he kissed Tyler's flushed cheek. "I'll see you then, daisy."

They parted with a gentle close to the red wooden door, and Joshua couldn't help the shaking from being deprived of his little love. He solemnly walked back to his house, fingers trembling as they pushed his front door open and closed it with a lean of his back against the cool surface.

His mother met his with worried eyes, and ignored them, quickly making his way to the steps to his room without another word.

Just as he met the middle, the wood creaking under his feet, a soft voice called after him, and he stopped, meeting teary eyes with the most angelic.

"Honey, do you want me to make you some warm pasta?"

Joshua slowly made his way down, almost meeting his mother's height with the step he was on and he nodded, hugging her tightly as she delicately kissed his forehead.

"You're okay, baby." Her lips met his cold forehead and he nodded, again, gently against her chest.

"I love you, mom."

💫

Tyler was slowly walking amongst the fallen, brown and orange leaves, eyes dazing in and out as one followed slowly behind him. The relishing snap contrasted amongst the wildlife noise of the forest, and River's snake-like giggle echoed in his ears.

"Ty-Guy, look at this!"

The cherry cheek brunet averted his eyes away from the view upon him, and he turned to meet River's cat-like eyes, and cheshire grin. He was pointing at something Tyler couldn't see, and when he moved with a crunch against the ground, the thing River was so enthused about was a fallen, hollowed out tree.