f o r t y e i g h t

🌿🌻🌿

「16/15歳 continued

Doe-eyes bright within the sunlight, and mouth slightly open from surprise. The cherry cheek brunet stood still, Joshua's facial expression quite proud, but his parents even prouder.

"Do you like it?" Joshua asked softly, arms crossed as he amusedly peaked to his little love's expression. "Parent's decided I needed a car, and when they asked, this is what I wanted, and they got it cheap too!"

Joshua and Tyler's parents were in awe.

Tyler's eyes delicately traced the 1967 Volkswagen, navy blue and white turning so magnificently upon the shiny metal, and within seconds, the cherry cheek brunet was bursting out in a fit of giggles.

They were loud, echoing upon the trees as if angel's were singing, and their surrounding's quiet just to hear the heavenly tune. Joshua's cheeks grew warm, redden with fluster as his eyes fluttered at Tyler's happiness.

'You're so beautiful.' Rung quietly in Joshua's mind.

"A hippie bus, Jishwa!" Tyler said excitingly, turning to his love, and another giggle escaping his plump lips. "I can't believe you picked a hippie bus, Jishwa!"

Joshua pouted playfully, hands finding his little loves, and pulling him to his chest. "I thought'd it be spacious for us when we move."

"Move?" Tyler asked innocently, peaking up and getting a gentle kiss on his forehead.

"Well, we're gonna move when we go to college, so might as well buy it now, that way we can save for an apartment or something." Joshua said softly, shifting his eyes to where their parents were, and getting an encouraging smile from them.

Tyler gasped, plump lips in an angelic smile, and grinning so prettily for his love. "You wanna move in together after high school?"

Joshua smiled, warm hands cradling the cherry cheeks he's come to adore so much, and their foreheads meeting so beautifully. "Yeah, I wanna move in with you when high school is over."

Tyler nodded along to his words, and happily kissed the lips that felt so safe for him, for them.

"I love you, sunshine."

"I love you too, daisy."

Icterine.

💫

They didn't even blink an eye when Joshua had asked them if he could take Tyler out to the South Bay Triple Drive-In when the cherry cheek brunet was taking a nap upstairs. All was said, by Tyler's father, was to have him home by 10, and a delicate smile from his mother.

Joshua was always trusted with their angelic son.

So, here he was, waking his little love from his beauty sleep, and getting a tired smile as Joshua began to lay the tiniest kisses upon his precious, tan skin. A giggle escaping those beautiful plump lips, and Joshua found himself kissing upon them, almost hesitant, but Tyler only pressured them a bit more to his lovely boyfriend.

A hum so heavenly.

"You always wake me up so sweetly." Tyler mumbled tiredly, rubbing his eyes, and getting a small chuckle from his love.