f i f t y f i v e

🌿🌻🌿

「18/17歳」

His soul was trembling, but his body felt incredibly loose. The rumbling floor boards creaked under his feet as he dance along to the loud music the blared the teenager's ears. There were a pair of hands upon his hips, and sweet, endearing lips at the side of neck. They made the generous movement, hypnotizing praises upon their tongue as they reached Tyler's ear, and a gentle nip at the cold cartilage.

The cherry cheek brunet found himself smiling as his they moved in sync to the slow, rocking beat, and Joshua only grasped harder against Tyler's plump hips.

"You're so beautiful." Joshua whispered quite loudly enough for the cherry cheek brunet to hear, and Tyler bit his lip, turning around in the strong arms, to wrap his own around his boyfriend's shoulders.

"Am I?" He spoke back in their heated, overwhelming air, and Joshua only nodded desperately against one another. The other teenagers around them soon forgotten, and as they slowly connected their lips, tangling for that sweet heaven, they were the only ones that mattered.

See, Joshua and Tyler were invited to a Halloween party for seniors, and of course, Joshua being enthusiastic about it, Tyler couldn't deny him the cliché, no matter how much it made him nervous.

So, his body was a little loose from a few drinks, and assurance from his boyfriend and his hypnotizing breath, who dressed as a spooky ghost.

Tyler was dressed as a spooky skeleton.

Though, Joshua held onto his little love tightly, never letting his hand go, and always making sure Tyler walked in front of him. His eyes hadn't moved from the small, cherry cheek brunet, and Joshua always felt nervous when his boyfriend would stray a bit too far away from him.

The tingling in his fingers itched when he noticed his hands weren't upon his little love's, pure skin, and he groaned out his little love's name when he was only an inch away.

Tyler gave him a small smile, continuing on with his gentle kisses, and slowly but surely, they were meeting a wall, still overwhelmed by sweaty bodies, and drunk curses. Joshua turned them, pinning his boyfriend rumbling, cold surface, noses close, and their breath harmonizing. The cherry cheek brunet looked up under his beautiful eyelashes, and Joshua swore his breath began to grow short.

Before Joshua could lick upon his angel's plump lips, the angel's soft tone broke through, causing him to pause and frown.

"You wanna get us more drinks?!"

Joshua squinted, then shook his head, and a pout formed upon Tyler's plump lips.

"No more drinks, daisy!" He leveled his voice in his little love's ear, but the boy wasn't having it.

"One more, please!"

"No, Ty, no more!"

Tyler pouted some more, those honey doe-eyes, hypnotizing, and Joshua knew he couldn't resist that face.

"Stay here!" He yelled over the music, eyes nervous, hands hesitant to let Tyler's go, and his little love gave him a grin.