f i f t e e n

🌿🌻🌿

「7/6歳 continued」; 6/6

Today was their last official day at the beautiful camp, just north of San Diego, wild with tall trees and rushing lakes, flowers overthrowing each path and populated with wonder filled eyes.

The two families wanted their last day to be remembered quite beautifully, so they got their hiking gear, some food and drinks, and their bathing suits and headed to the huge waterfall everybody was talking about when they had first came to the camp.

And it was an absolute breathtaking view, their parents desperately wanted their boys to make some meaningful memories there and here they were. And there wasn't much people and the family was thankful for that.

But.

The waterfall was loud, and the water below it was the clearest they've ever seen before. Pure sand laid helplessly around that faded to marble, black rock and flowers, oh the flowers were just sprouting heavenly, bunched in places where it gave the serene place a haven. There was a walkway of rock that led right inside of a cave facing out so you could see the water fall from inside, and the boys were just gasping, hands held tightly together as their curious eyes held so much passion for the landscape.

"Jishwa, it's looks so pretty!" The cherry cheek brunet gushed, gaping down to the water before them, and desperately wanting to just swim in it.

Joshua looked to his little love, grinning as he pulled him close and kissed his temple. "Not as pretty as you, Ty-Ty."

Tyler giggled, turning a bit to eye his parents where they were setting up the food and towels to sit on, but his gaze set on Joshua once more.

"Can we go swimming, Jishwa? Can we? Can we?"

Joshua nodded, ruffling his small hand through Tyler's chocolate curls and he smiled, his cheeks matching his little loves. "Of cours' we can, Ty-Ty. Let's just put your floaties on first, 'kay?"

"'Kay!" Tyler grinned, giggling as he let Joshua lead them back to their parents to get their swim gear on, well, only Tyler, because Joshua already knew how to swim.

But, the older boy helped his little love, blowing them up with a red face, eyes shut tight and determined concentration. And after he was done, he fit them on Tyler's small arms, giggling when the light blue shined perfectly on Tyler's tanned skin.

"Mama Joseph?!" Joshua screamed, eyeing Tyler's mother as she glee'd a gentle smile to them.

"Joshua!?" She screamed back, getting laughs from his own mother.

"May I get some sunscreen for Ty-Ty and me?"

"Sure!" And she whipped out the bottle, throwing it with good aim at the small boy, and he caught it with a delicate smile on his face.

"Thank you, Momma Joseph!"

"You're welcome, Joshua!"

"Are you guys gonna go swimming?" Joshua's mother smiled at them.

"Yes, momma!" He answered, softly and happily, opening the bottle before having Tyler sit down in front of him, pouring the substance in his hand to rub it warm between them and he grinned at his little love, who was smiling back.

"Be safe!"

"Watch my little peanut, okay?!"

And Joshua giggled, kissing Tyler's cheek and getting his little love to giggle along with him. "'Kay, Momma Joseph!"

When Joshua was finished applying the sunscreen on Tyler's exposed skin, the cherry cheeked brunet helped him in return and hummed softly as he spread some on Joshua's nose, making the curly brunet scrunched it up in distaste.

He whined, pouting, but Tyler only smiled and continued to rub it into Joshua's face.

"All done." Tyler softly said, and that pouty Joshua just pulled him along after grabbing the bottle and setting it aside.

"Make sure you stay close, 'kay, Ty-Ty?" Joshua demanded his voice faltering when he saw Tyler's eyelashes flutter and grin so pretty on his face, stepping in the cold water.

"It's so shiny!" The cherry cheek brunet giggled, completely ignoring what Joshua said as he jumped and splashing around.

Joshua quickly grabbed Tyler's hand and Tyler's smiled faltered when he saw Joshua's bitter emotion.

"Wha's wrong, Jishwa?"

"We have to hold hands." Joshua explained, but childishly his tone was, and Tyler only giggled, carefree and a heavenly smile that got Joshua's heart beating fast.

"'Kay, 'kay, Jishwa."

And they continued to splash around, hands tightly strewn together and eyes excited as they played around in the shallow end part of the huge river. Innocent laughs and heavenly words screaming out of their mouths, and Joshua, as he watched his little love smile and shout his nickname, he wanted to stay in this spot forever.

Absolutely forever.

💫

The two happy boys were sitting behind the waterfall, the small pathway of rocks that led them up here, and their parents watching closely as they joined them.

Tyler's head was rested in Joshua's lap, both soaked from playing in the river earlier and a purple towel under them to soak it all up. But Joshua's hand was running through Tyler's brunet curls, eyeing his little loves cherry cheeks and soothing in the moment as the boy giggled up at him.

"Hi, Jishwa."

"Hi, Ty-Ty."

Joshua grinned, leaning down to kiss right between Tyler's eyebrows, making the younger giggle again, eyes scrunched up and plump lips escaping small squeaks.

"Jishwa?" It was soft, and after a moment, and Joshua eyes trained on the chocolate doe-ones, hesitant and beautiful like his own.

"Yea', bub?" He pushed some wet hair out of Joshua's face, making the older boy shiver from his touch.

"Are we gonna get married?"

"Of cours'." Joshua quickly answered, not missing a beat as the rushing water echoed in their ears, and in that moment, for them, it was silent.

They were in their own world again.

"Pinky promise?" And Tyler lifted up his small hand, extending his pinky for Joshua to take and he did, tightly in his pinky's grip.

"I pinky promise, Ty-Ty."

Tyler smiled, that oh-so-heavenly smile, and Joshua was absolutely swooning in that moment, his small heart aching for his little love.

"I love you, Jishwa."

🌿🌻🌿