t w e n t y n i n e

🌿🌻🌿

「10歳 continued

January was quite a chilly month for San Diego, and the boy's were absolutely in love with the way the cool breeze chilled their skin into goosebumps, their noses red, and cheeks blooming highly. The way the grass was brittle against the clear drops of the dewy morning. How it would seamlessly feel much lighter as they dance their bodies across their wooden floors breathtaking smiles.

This morning was nothing but the exact same as it always been, but something was different.

Not awfully different, but different.

Tyler had a white turtle neck, tight on his throat while sporting the rose gold bomber jacket that Joshua had gotten ages ago, which surprisingly still fit wonderfully on him.

This all had Joshua smitten for his little love with the gift he gave him.

The curly brunet was eyeing the cherry cheek boy from the steps of his house as his little love gathered handfuls of wet grass in his hands. Their mother's sat idly by, chattering about motherly things.

"Ty-Ty, no more, you're gonna get dirty!"

"Nu-uh!" Tyler giggled back, grabbing one more handful of grass before running back to Joshua, who was sporting a playful pout on his face. "No pouting, Jishwa! We have important business!"

Joshua lightened up, his body relaxing as he moved closer to his little love, the wood creaking under him, and eyes in wonder as Tyler began to pile the grass on the floor boards.

"This is a grass pie, it can cure any disease, and any negative dwellings in your mind, Jishwa." Tyler giggled, eyeing his love before kissing his cheek, smooshing his wet, plump lips against cold skin. "You have to eat it wisely!"

Imagination run wild, and Joshua was absolutely hooked, grinning when Tyler pulled away with a gentle breath, trembling hands finding between his thighs as if to warm them up.

"I shall use this wisely, my pretty prince, thank you for such an amazing gift! I'm honored!"

Tyler gasped, eyeing Joshua with an amused glint in his eyes, cheeks rosy red, and lips glossy. "Anything for my sunshine!"

And with careful hands, Joshua lured the greens into his palms with a push, setting it aside him before scooting incredibly closer to his little love, joining their hands together, entwining their fingers like they always did.

"You always give me the best gifts, Ty-Ty." Joshua spoke softly, head leaning against Tyler's shoulder, a sense of an audible calmness, a buzzing of softness, and a hint of honey in the air.

"You deserve the best gifts, Jishwa." Tyler smiled softly, kissing Joshua's forehead, before leaning his head on Joshua.

And right when the older boy was about to open his mouth to form out words like pleasant lavender, as he always did for his little love, the sound of a halting truck caught their attention, parking across to the street to the vacant house. Their mother's springing into action behind them as their conversation's ceased, and minds wild as a family they've never saw slowly popped out from he car that pulled behind the white truck.