f o r t y t w o

🌿🌻🌿

「14歳」

It was a bright morning.

The clouds a mere dust upon the heavenly blue sky, and eyes adoring the view. Birds chirped around them, singing their songs, and the cooling breeze overwhelmed their warm skin. Shimmering light filtered heavily contrasted, green grass, and their minds fuzzy from how delectable it felt in that moment.

Their hands were entwined, tightly grasping for their beating hearts, and slowly as the moment felt, the soft pad of a thumb caressed the delicate tan skin that he adored to no end.

Tyler's pink, plump lips were adorning an angelic smile upon his cherry cheeks, glistening upon the stray beams of the sun, and Joshua, eyes filled with tired tendency. River played on his purple Gameboy, silently leaning on Brendon for support as he mumbled to the older boy, and giggling when Brendon would mumble something hilarious back.

It was a soothing lunch for the boys by their haven of a tree, away from the other kids and their chatter. Serenity with a mixture of delicacy.

Joshua leaned into Tyler a bit more, setting the most softest kiss upon his cherry cheek, and causing Tyler's giggle to erupt from his ethereal, shaped lips.

Tyler turned to the soft curly brunet, expression overwhelmed in happiness, and doe-eyes squinting because of those redden cheeks.

Joshua's heart fluttered.

"Hi, sunshine."

"Hi, daisy."

"Get a room." Brendon stuck his tongue out at them, getting an airy chuckle from the River that laid gently against him.

Joshua scoffed, setting another kiss, but this time, on the corner of Tyler's lips. "Pretty."

"Beautiful." The cherry cheek boy mumbled, turning to his love, and kissing his nose delicately.

The boy's felt a gust of wind run at them, their suddenly chilling skin shivering, and with instinct, closer they got to one another.

Joshua pulled Tyler's cheek to him, rubbing his cold nose against Tyler's perfectly shaped one, and getting another giggle to pass the precious  lips he loved.

"Are you tired?"

"A little bit." Tyler sighed, letting his lips meeting slightly chapped ones, and a grin forming on the older boy. "Was your lunch good? I tried my best with the pasta, well, mommy helped me, and I did my best to help-"

Joshua cut him off with another loving kiss, and laid his forehead upon Tyler's. "Everything you make is wonderful, even if you have help from your mom, don't worry, daisy."

The cherry cheek brunet's smile was genuine, and adorable as he softly sighed against his love. Today, the little fourteen year old boy was wearing the light, pastel pink sweater that his boyfriend gave him three years ago, and some denim jeans that overwhelmed his small legs.

Which surprisingly still fit his delicate frame, much less to Joshua's surprise.

He knew Tyler was smaller for his age.