f i f t y n i n e

🌿🌻🌿

「18歳」

It was a overflowing silence, the velvet upon their finger tips as they danced on their heavenly skin. The scent of rose filling their lungs, and relaxing their mindset. Their sweet whispers meddling beautifully between their warm, overwhelming blue souls. The water enveloping their feet pearled with sound as they moved them, and their giggles could be heard in ripples amongst the glistening water.

It was the weekend before they officially graduate high school, and they were camping at their special place in the forest, not too far from their respected homes, and amongst the beauty of nature around them. Joshua's VW not to far from where they sat on the blanket, streaming music from inside, and mellowed out with the fairy lights that decorated inside, and illuminated their eyes as the night began to take over.

The stream chilling their toes only felt colder once they moved them, but warmed when they settled together, rubbing softly against one another as they endlessly talked about peculiar things.

Smiles that felt like petals danced around their tinted red cheeks, and crinkling eyes. Shy glances gave in, and the serenity of silk gold licked off their tongue.

Tyler sat between Joshua's legs, his back against his lovers chest, and strong arms wrapped tightly around the small of his waist. Trembling, soft hands rubbed slowly against the hairy arms, giggling as they tickled his palms, and getting a chuckle from the blue hue.

Strong whispered against the redden, flustered of romantic tendencies and understandable desire. A squeeze upon those plump lips, and a delicate sigh escaping the pink honey.

They couldn't resist Joshua's lavender crevices, turning in the warm arms that surrounded him, and cupping those pale cheeks as if he were glass.

Their lips reached, and puckered together. A gasp escaping the cherry cheek brunet as Joshua gently nibbled at the plump, bottom lip of his little love.

"My beautiful daisy." Were escaping off of his tongue, and into the cooling air.

Tyler's eyelashes fluttered heavenly against his dusted cheeks, lidded in a panting breath, and his teeth capturing the very lip that was bitten.

Carefully, the young honey scent shifted in those strong arms, straddling Joshua's lap, and pressuring their foreheads together in seconds. Sounds of shifting water filtered the noise of the forest, and as they didn't mind, the blue hue found those plump lips with patience, and Tyler pressed their lips together once more.

Their kisses were never heavy.

They were never fast, and they were never forceful. It was a slow pace for them, to feel their tongues lead on an adventure, and find new places to pleasure. Joshua knew that Tyler loved the feeling of his tongue tracing up his, and loved how they curled.

Pressuring their hips close, and trembling arms wrapping around the pink hue's neck. Plump lips were overwhelmed with another's, enveloping the soft moans of serenity, and bringing those calloused fingers under the shirt that held the shivering, bare sides.

They parted, a red string connecting their lips, and they giggled between their affection.

"Let me take you inside, okay? It's warmer in there, and way more comfortable."