f i f t y

🌿🌻🌿

「16歳 continued

Joshua was harsh with his fists. They weren't as skilled as he wanted to be, but they were getting there.

He was getting there.

His coach was hard on him, but Joshua understood why. The harshness would win him fights, and it would toughen him up with the best of its ability.

The curly brunet was also trying to impress his boyfriend, who sat not too far from the ring where he was practicing, and giving him the upmost attention. Tyler's doe-eyes were absolutely beautiful, chocolate overwhelming to the brink and desperation with a crease of his eyebrows. Joshua could tell he was worried, but it only made him practice harder, to get better. To save his little love that worriment.

"That's it!" Coach shouted before patting Joshua's back, a proud smile on his face, and stance tall. "You're getting better, Josh, faster then I had expected."

Joshua was out of breath, catching it as he gave his coach a grin, eyes crinkling and wiping the sweat off his brow with the back of his glove. "Trying my best."

"With all the anger with your punches, I could tell." He breathed, pressuring off towards the ropes. "Be here an hour early tomorrow, we need to prepare you for your match soon."

Joshua nodded, and swiveled to his little love who was now standing by the ropes, an expression so hopeful upon his cherry cheek'd face. "How'd I do, daisy?"

"Wouldn't want to get on your bad side." Tyler spoke teasingly, and his plump lips curled in a smile as Joshua let out an airy chuckle, joining his boyfriend on the ground.

"You'd never be on my bad side." The bleach blond mumbled, sweaty arm reaching around his little loves neck and getting a squeal out of his tiny boyfriend.

"J-Jishwa! You-" A kiss to his mouth, and a grinning boy before him as he pulled away. Tyler's cheeks flustered up. "You stink, Jishwa!"

"You love it!" Joshua was guiding them to his bag, strapping off his gloves after releasing his boyfriend from his grip.

"No more kisses until you take a shower, Mr." Tyler pouted, and Joshua gasped offendedly.

"That's no fair, daisy."

"It's totally fair, sunshine." His little love's giggle flourished beautifully in his ears, fluttering his chest with his tune, and smile so angelic.

"Okay, if-"

Tyler gave him a small gasp, but his doe-eyes were a different story, happiness overwhelming them.

"If I take a shower, will I get kisses?"

Tyler pulled away, stunning his love with the strength, and his cherry cheek brunet giving the upmost heavenly tone. "You will get as many kisses as you want!"

Joshua could accept that.

A squeal could be heard, echoed amongst other humans in the gym, and a laugh so heavy in the air. Joshua slapped a fat kiss to Tyler's forehead, and ended with a light slap on his sweaty arm.