s i x t y

🌿🌻🌿

「18歳」

"Do I look okay?"

"You always look beautiful, daisy."

Joshua wasn't patient with his lavender breath.

Their gazes fell through, overwhelmed as they crinkled, and bursting out in a fit of heavenly chuckles. Blue gowns casted down their frames, fitting just below the knee, and sway as they joined in their warmth. Joshua's arms felt at home once they wrapped strongly around Tyler's waist, and felt at home when his little love would smoosh his cute, little boop of a nose against his pale neck.

Silence is what kept them at bay, and what tranced them into burying their face into their overwhelming warmth. It was a way of words to make sure the other was safe in their arms, and a silent way of saying that they'd be here.

Joshua pressured his forehead to his little loves temple, kissing upon the pure skin, and getting a lovely sigh from the younger boy.

"We're gonna be amazing, sweet pea."

The blue hue caught a glimpse of the small smile he absolutely adored, grinning once those gorgeous doe-eyes peaked up to him, and those deep dimples giving him the prettiest view.

"We are, aren't we?"

That angelic voice soothed his soul, and leaned down to peck at those plump lips, an assurance to his lavender words.

"That, and more."

Tyler squealed a bit, jumping in spot as he hugged his lover tight, bringing the blue hue down a few inches before cupping those pale cheeks with trembling, soft hands. A kiss to his lips, and a smile so beautiful appearing in front of him.

Joshua was absolutely in love.

A knock at their door caught their attention, not even pulling apart once Joshua's father walked through the door, giving them a gentle smile as he entered.

"Hey, boys."

"Hey, dad." Joshua whispered gently, holding Tyler closer, and getting a grin from the younger boy.

Their eyes glimpsed a white envelope, and Joshua widened his eyes at the sight.

"Your mother and I wanted you to have this." His father's arm jutted out, and Joshua shook his head. Tyler gasped, and his father insisted. "We thought it would help out a lot with the expenses, and with whatever souvenirs you guys wanted to buy on the way."

"Dad, we can't-"

"You can, and you will." His father made no other words as he set the envelope on the table next to him, a small smile on his face as he continued with his red velvet words. "We, of course, will send money to you through our bank accounts, but that should be at least enough for two months."

"We worked up for this, dad-"

Tyler stayed silent, still stunned on the fact that Joshua's parents were willing to help them on their journey.