t h i r t y s i x

🌿🌻🌿

「12歳」

Joshua's little love was perched afar. Sitting in a daze on a white, wooden bench, knees tight together as his hands dug in the crevice of his thighs. Tyler dressed up beautifully for the sunny, winter day, and he was absolutely stunning in the heavenly light to Joshua. A tight, yellow turtle neck, loose at the base of his waist, and black leggings to adorn his feverish, tan skin. He wore some cotton Mary Jane's, black and flat against his small feet that adorn red rubbering.

They swung to the tune that echoed from the Joseph's household, chatter flooding around them, and Joshua's hands felt sweaty. The curly brunet had just arrived for his little love's family party for New Years Eve, and in his hands, he tightly held a bouquet of daisies. There was a lump in Joshua's throat, a light sweat breaking out on his temples, and he desperately needed to suck in air to fill his lungs with relief. The blood boiling in his veins felt hot, incredibly too warm, and all he needed to do was confront his little love.

"You can do this, Joshua." The curly brunet said to him, letting out a short breath before sucking in harshly and padding his feet upon prickly, green grass. The crunch upon the feathered skin of the ground grabbed at Tyler's attention, causing the cherry cheek boy to peak up with a sheepish smile, and eyes heavenly with adoration.

"Jishwa, you came!"

Joshua felt like his chest was filling up with water, and suddenly releasing as the tone of honey filtered out from beautiful, plump lips. He sat upon the white bench, close to the cherry cheek boy, and excellently hiding the flowers behind his back. "O-Of course I came, daisy."

Oh, but was Tyler curious.

"Wat'cha got there?" Tyler let out a delicate giggle, chocolate doe-eyes in wonder as he desperately tried to peak.

Joshua moved swiftly with the tracing eyes, and pulled a shy smile to his little love. "I-I- uhm, I got you something."

The divine boy gasped, eyes widening as he bounced a bit upon the bench, and inevitably scooting much closer to Joshua. "What did ya' get me, silly?"

With one last peak to the endearing brunet in front of him, he pulled the bundle of daisies away from his back, and getting the upmost, heavenly swayed reaction from his little love when he saw them.

Bright eyes and mouth in a gasping 'oh,' and Joshua's chest, fluttering with happiness as the trembling boy delicately placed them in the hands of his world.

"These are for you, daisy." Joshua cleared his throat, timid eyes meeting doe ones, squinty and all pretty, just like the daisies themselves.

"They're so beautiful, sunshine, so, so beautiful!" Tyler eyed them, tracing delicacy, and his beautiful nose leading upon white petals, a small sniff of the heavenly scent filling and rattling his bones. "Thank you, Jishwa, you... you didn't have to give me these, silly, it isn't my birthday."

Joshua gave him a shy smile, entwining their hands tightly and gently as he did, brought the smaller hand to his lips to press a small, delicate kiss to the pure skin. "I wanted to start your new year with a gift, and maybe..." He trailed off, averting his eyes slight before making a gaze at his little love, filled with so much adoration for the boy. "Maybe even give you more gifts as the day goes on."